I really love shopping. Like, immensely. I'm not very good at actually looking at stuff, or concentrating, but I love shopping.
We went to the metrocentre (surprise surprise) on Friday, and it was busier than I thought it would be. Where are these peoples' jobs?! We went for some serious shopping, because I needed a prom dress… urgently.
I found one, actually. It's nice, but not your typical prom dress… I can't show you, because that would be telling, but it's… nice.
That was tasking enough in itself, so Monday we're back to do shoes. Shoes and accessories. And also just because it's the second week of my summer holidays and I'm bored… Trip to Jessops? Why ever not? Like, why I would refuse? ;)
Thursday a few things went into the sauna…
One was a disposable camera…
It has no photos on it yet, since I didn't use this one when I was in Sweden… I don't reeeally know what to do with it…
And another was Charlotte…
She loves the sauna. I'm not sure why. It was like 50°c and she was just sitting there. Don't worry, the door was open and we didn't lock her in or anything haha. We call her Coolbox anyway because she never gets hot, because she's white. Fletcher is called Barbecue, because he's black, innit.
Then on Friday, because we were at the metro, you guessed what photos are coming up…
And some really sexy metrocentre pictures:
These are the types of pictures you take then delete… Self confidence win.
And since we went to the Apple store, I asked about my charger, because it's broken. It has a loose connection and now only charges like this:
Which is slightly inconvenient, believe me. It's not helped by the fact that my battery also needs servicing, because it only holds 70% of it's possible charge, and it's all breaking and I can't afffffooorddd it! I can no longer afford to use my computer.
Lesbian cat couple?
They're still there, and they're so lovely. They are also really in love with eachother in a sweet way, because they talk to eachother and groom eachother, then lie on top of eachother, like a double decker milk machine…
I couldn't get a nice photo of them lying together because the blurry one just wanted to be stroked, thus dumping her kittens for me to pat her.
And here's a cutie pie. Except these kittens are a bit stupid…
I burnt my arm. I can't remember if I said something about only managing to tan one arm, but basically one arm is burnt, and the other is barely tanned, and I have no idea how this has happened. But now I have to try and balance them out a bit, which is easier said than done when the damage is already done…
Still, in certain lights it looks like an awesome tan… It's settled down a little since that photo was taken haha
It's been a nice few days at least, and I've just been informed that we're barbecuing for the second night in a row. What is this?!
Happy Blaydon Races day… 1862 was a long time ago…
We went to the metrocentre (surprise surprise) on Friday, and it was busier than I thought it would be. Where are these peoples' jobs?! We went for some serious shopping, because I needed a prom dress… urgently.
I found one, actually. It's nice, but not your typical prom dress… I can't show you, because that would be telling, but it's… nice.
That was tasking enough in itself, so Monday we're back to do shoes. Shoes and accessories. And also just because it's the second week of my summer holidays and I'm bored… Trip to Jessops? Why ever not? Like, why I would refuse? ;)
Thursday a few things went into the sauna…
One was a disposable camera…
| Destroying the film, as you do… |
And another was Charlotte…
She loves the sauna. I'm not sure why. It was like 50°c and she was just sitting there. Don't worry, the door was open and we didn't lock her in or anything haha. We call her Coolbox anyway because she never gets hot, because she's white. Fletcher is called Barbecue, because he's black, innit.
Then on Friday, because we were at the metro, you guessed what photos are coming up…
| I practically own this phone… |
And some really sexy metrocentre pictures:
These are the types of pictures you take then delete… Self confidence win.
And since we went to the Apple store, I asked about my charger, because it's broken. It has a loose connection and now only charges like this:
Which is slightly inconvenient, believe me. It's not helped by the fact that my battery also needs servicing, because it only holds 70% of it's possible charge, and it's all breaking and I can't afffffooorddd it! I can no longer afford to use my computer.
Lesbian cat couple?
They're still there, and they're so lovely. They are also really in love with eachother in a sweet way, because they talk to eachother and groom eachother, then lie on top of eachother, like a double decker milk machine…
I couldn't get a nice photo of them lying together because the blurry one just wanted to be stroked, thus dumping her kittens for me to pat her.
And here's a cutie pie. Except these kittens are a bit stupid…
I burnt my arm. I can't remember if I said something about only managing to tan one arm, but basically one arm is burnt, and the other is barely tanned, and I have no idea how this has happened. But now I have to try and balance them out a bit, which is easier said than done when the damage is already done…
| DO U SEE DAT LIIINE BRO?! |
Still, in certain lights it looks like an awesome tan… It's settled down a little since that photo was taken haha
| Spa bath… mohdeeehrn aahhtt |
It's been a nice few days at least, and I've just been informed that we're barbecuing for the second night in a row. What is this?!
Happy Blaydon Races day… 1862 was a long time ago…
My mam tried to tell me this was a running race today… Actually, she's right because now it is, but back in 1862 it was in fact a horse race. I knew I was right…
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment