Wednesday, 5 June 2013

The Simple Life

I've tried to get away from the internet, facebook, blogging etc for a little while, because I felt it was taking over my entire life. There is nothing wrong with checking facebook every now and then, but when it's on your phone 24/7 it's kinda hard to just put the phone down and forget about it.

However today I found 11 turkey dinosaurs in my pack of 10 turkey dinosaurs and felt facebook had to know about it…

But for the last week or so I've been trying to keep away, after I was talking to my friend about something which he made me a little depressed about. I refused to fall back into the grim trap of depression so I just rose above it by disassociating myself with practically everything I could haha. Internet was no. 1 and I managed! I actually talked again to the same friend and he picked me up off the floor and made me see the positives in a situation that wasn't really very negative to start with.

So I've internally referred to my life for the last week as the simle life, since I've been sleeping, sunbathing, baking, listening to music, doing sudokus with my grandma, popping to school for the odd A-LEVEL EXAMINATION, you know…

They're going fine by the way. Totally aced my English exam with more terminology than you can shake a stick at.  Business? Yeah well it's business, so it's never going to go amazingly… I was in two minds about even turning up to the resit haha. I did and I'm not losing anything by resitting, so…


Today it was super hot. Like according to my phone it was only 16°c but the sun was really strong. It was so warm I even got off the bus one stop early so that I could walk along the village. How very sad summery. Then I sat in the garden for a little while, and when my brother got home we actually played in the garden. Like how we used to when we were like 5 and 8 years old. We chucked a ball over our house but it actually landed in the next street along, and I can only feel sorry for our elderly neighbour who's garden it landed in, because when we went round to get it, she opened the door and I told her 'we just knocked the ball over' and she replied 'Oh, I wondered what that was', haha. Oops.


Jaxon and Jango


I think I over did it with the sunbathing though… I burned one side of my body, and I have no idea how. Only one of my arms is burnt, even though I made sure both had equal sunning. It looks rediculous when your arms are different colours. Hahaha, it's sooorrreeeeee… :(




You see what I mean? Usually when I get sunburn though it goes away practically overnight and eventually turns more into a tan. So tomorrow when I wake up hopefully at least my arm will be healed haha.




Laaast Thursday we metro'd… but only because it was easier to get a lift home from there. Still half treated it as a metro visit though…





And when we were in town, I took this picture in the library…

iPhone panorama but I got up and ran around haha

My friend the hobo and me the dog hahahaha



Danny released his music video to Todo El Mundo. Wow. I just adore him. He just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Plus it's actually quite a cool music video. Sure it's the standard storyline-less, singing in a well known place with a couple of dancers video, but Danny just makes it 100 times better. Plus he adds a little of the creepy factor in when he drags people minding their own business into dancing with him. If that was me I would CERTAINLY not be complaining… dancing with Danny, come on?! Watch if you haven't :D



I particularly like how I know all of the people in this picture, and I also like how none of them are 'full' Swedish.




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment