Saturday, 17 August 2013

I'm going to Sunderland University!

I am! Sleeping on the night of the 14th was like sleeping on Christmas Eve, because I knew as soon as I woke up, I would know if I had got into university or not, because of UCAS.

So I checked my phone whilst half asleep, with my parents standing over me, and I got this message:



Yaaay! But because you can't get your actual grades on UCAS, I knew I had at least got BCC, since that was the entry requirement. But because I decided to mix it up a little in the early stages, I wanted to put my insurance choice as somewhere with a higher entry requirement, because if I wasn't going to Sunderland, I wasn't going anywhere. I found that I had also got into my insurance choice, which meant I had got at least BBC. So we went to school to get my actual grades…



So I had got BBC, so that was gooood :D
I found I managed to get an E is BUSS4 Business… which I guess was because my examiner wasn't a big fan of Jessops hahaha. I wrote about Jessops because it did actually relate to the question. They obviously didn't get it.

So yeah :D Now I have a flat, and a uni, and almost enough to build the next step of my life with.
I have a flatmate too. Not the one I thought I was going to have, since I believe the phrase could be 'chickening out'. I don't blame him if he's living with me and a cat at least hahaha. But now the one I have is an ex-boyfriend, in fact. But it's fine, because we're still friends, like yes, the dog died but I still kept it! He's cool I guess…

And I also got a cute little text from Sunderland University:

Aww :3


So if anyone reading this is doing Events Management at Sunderland Uni, or if you're on the teeny weeny Sir Tom Cowie campus let me know! I'm pretty nervous about starting and not knowing anyone. I actually made friends with a girl on my course on Twitter, so I'm not totally alone I guess :) I think I did well, since I don't excel at the whole making friends thing.
Also freshers. Can't reallyyyy be bothered. Like, I'll go out and stuff to the clubs etc, but if I got the choice one night between going to a UV party, and sleeping at home, I'd choose sleeping at home, thanks.


So yeah, like, one month left… eek.



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment