Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Town Lyf Innit

Not really hahaha… but what can I say, I reinvent nights out.

It was my friends birthday meal yesterday, so we had a nice meal at Prima in Newcastle, a reasonable-sized Italian restaurant that had everything apart from the complicated Italian menu system…



I was in the middle of the table, and kind of split the friendship groups, so I was sort of listening to one half of the tables conversation, then the other half's, and back again etc… I heard one half of the table talking about how someone was the 'Bantersaurus Rex', which made people laugh, but this was the PERFECT opportunity for my one liner, that I had been waiting for years to come out with. I thought about forcing it into conversation sometime, but I knew it wouldn't have the same effect, but this situation was just perfect, so I got everyone's attention and despite having no idea who they were talking about out, I just said 'wait, was he the Archbishop of Banterbury?!' and I got a round of applause from 12 people. EVERYONE laughed and I even took a bow because it was so good. So you may have that one, the Archbishop of Banterbury. Drop it into conversation and let me know how it goes…

After the meal we went out to town, even though I was so underdressed (or overdressed because it's Newcastle) for partying hard in town. We went to Perdu, but we thought about going to Gotham, just to experience the stench. Walking into Perdu was like walking into a derelict building because it was only like 9:30pm and it was a Monday. But still, we had a good time in there until 11:30. Propa late night that like…


Back out on Friday, more appropriately dressed… I picked out a small number earlier ;)


Pretty sunset…
If you search the Newcastle hashtag on Instagram, you'll see a lot of these nice sunset pictures!

And now for something completely different, I have a backlog of cat pictures…


I love how Fletcher is just a triange with eyes hahaha

This little cutie is so adorable, but kinda scared of people, so needs some work.
He also doesn't like heights, and my arm paid the price…

She's so funny…

He did sleep on my bed last night until I kicked him off at 3am hahaha


I hope everyone saw the rain yesterday too… it was torrential, and kinda boring for most of the day. I like rain, but not when I'm about to go out. However, it's not even on the same level as the rain we had during armageddon last year…

And my room is a mess, and I really probably should tidy it, because I experienced true joy a few days ago. I washed my bedding, and as I was putting it all back on, I lifted my mattress up to put my sheet on, and just looked under my bed because it's always interesting to find out what's been hiding under there for so long. And to my complete surprise and amazement, I found a £20 note just lying there. Like, how did it even get there to start with, and for how long?! And so I was elated, but not for long, since I'm so skint at the minute I had to use it to pay for my meal yesterday. And now I have no money at all haha. In fact, I don't know why I'm laughing, because it's an extremely distressing situation… However, I did buy Norlie & KKV's album signed, so I am partly to blame…
I do have a small path from my bedroom door to my bed, but the rest of it is just mess. Even the path to the mirror is covered in clothes, shoes, Clinton Cards bags (I appear to have acquired a lot of those lately… cat cards…), wires and more socks than you can shake a stick at. I also know there is a sneaky plug lurking under some clothes that's just waiting for me to step on it… and I will, and it will hurt, and I'll have noone else to blame apart from myself.

I did buy a house though! :D I have an address that is mine! So I have to go 'house shopping', for sofas and curtains and stuff hahaha… awesome.



And this video really made me laugh:
I adore Pewdiepie and his videos, and it's like 10 times better because he's Swedish, and swears in Swedish when he's angry or scared (since he plays a lot of horrors) haha. But he's just absolutely hilarious, and this video had me in hysterics. Watch a couple of his videos, and you will definitely be laughing too.





Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment