Monday, 12 January 2015

Back in the real world

First rule of blogging, don't blog when you're……?!


This is how my year started. With a fairly uninspiring firework show haha.


But celebrated with friends a nondescript event. Just for the fun of it. I think it was meant to be a Christmas / New Year / home from uni get together, but considering we just went to the Mile Castle, this could have been any occasion.

Candid



Asked a barmaid for some bakewellbombs, on the off chance she didn't know they no longer serve them. Result. 3 bakewellbombs. Went back to the bar and got a different barman. He knew. Gutted.

It is technically 15 years until we get married.


I cannot remember what I had in mind to talk about in this post. I definitely had something in mind to be like, yes, let's talk about this.
I haven't posted a blog for a little while because January always seems to be a sad time. It's probably because I'm bored being off uni and work, just after Christmas, essays, Timehop… etc etc wha wha.



Actually, this essay didn't get me down too much. I thought it would spell the end of my university life, but when it came down to it, I could have written 10000 more words. Partially because I was writing about myself and could possibly have gone on forever.

I like walls


I honestly thought I had a lot more to talk about here. I apologise for wasting your time.

Oh, apart from the fact that Taylor Swift is my new hero and I'm slightly obsessed with 1989. I actually can't wait to see her in the summer at Hyde Park. I'm sure Festaff are there again this year.
I really really can't wait until summer again, and I get to go to all these festivals, and Alton Towers, and Blackpool, Lightwater Valley, Flamingo Land, Thorpe Park, Harry Potter Studios, and Sweden. What.

Sweden. I really miss Sweden. If I could fly there tomorrow I would. I looked for flights the other day and I can get there so cheap from Stansted / Edinburgh. I don't think I'd go on my own, but I'd happily go with anyone that wants to. It's such an amazing city, and I truly believe, that until the middle of January last year comes back up on my Timehop, that the happiest I've been in my life is 5 days in Malmö and Gothenburg with my best friends having an amazing time screaming at Kim Vadenhag from the front row, looking for 'Swedes', travelling on the train with bands between festivals and staying in other peoples houses, going to the pizzeria down the road having our pizzas bought for us by a Swedish man who recognised us from the town that day, walking round in the heat of the night drinking zingo. If you want to read that blog post, it's actually here. I wish I could live my entire life being that happy, I literally would not care about anything at all. And I didn't even wear eyeliner back then.

Selfie stick hahaha


Off to Nottingham for a few days at the weekend. This makes it sound like a holiday, but it's the polar opposite. Work visit. Still, never been to Nottingham. Only thing I know about Nottingham is Rock City and St Raymond haha. Not before I'm completely humiliated at the company presentation. Last year was fairly embarrassing but I have no idea what's going to happen this year. Still, I can laugh about last year now, so it's never really that bad.

Ordered some clothes but they haven't got here yet. Partly because they come from Japan. Would maybe post a picture of them. Will do it with my selfie stick hahaha.


Oh, and have to include this before I forget about it again hahaha:

We're actually the worst

Photo Booth has the ability to make you feel like absolute shit hahaha. I can actually feel myself getting sadder and sadder looking at these horrible filter pictures hahahaa.


I do however, feel a little bit void of a focus at the minute. It's not helped by the fact I have 'slipped a disc' in my jaw which means I'll probably need an operation in the next month or two. That's not cool. It hurts and I can't eat anything. When it first happened, I panicked, and I don't panic at anything. Apart from getting stuck in your tent because you're half asleep and can't find the door, which is actually at the other end hahahaha. Such a doofas.

Watch this space




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment