I'm pretty sure this type of living happens every year for me. Somehow I manage to get myself into an annual cycle of doing work, then not doing work. Currently in the 'not doing work' phase.
Chronological blogging, because this is the first post for about 3 weeks. Sorry. I don't even know how I managed to do 14 posts in one month, like I have done once. I'm really not that interesting haha.'
After Sweden, I got straight back to work, and this one was interesting:
It was the Police Excellence Awards, but we created it so that we could change the colour of the screen frames. They were sparkly white, and when projected on, they looked amazing.
The top and bottom photographs are a video on the screen frames, and continually moved, and the middle was my absolute favourite, because it totally looked like something out of frozen.
And then this came around as quick as it disappeared. The solar eclipse…
I went to see Shrek at the Newcastle Theatre Royal too, which was actually a decent show. It wasn't 'technically' brilliant, and it's likely because it was on tour. I think if I'd seen it at it's home in the west end, it would be a slightly different show. Still, the tiny king made the show. I apologise because I have never seen any of the Shrek's and so I have no idea what any of the peripheral characters are called hahaha. Tiny king.
An interim of Fletcher asleep…
This was fairly weird. In the middle of a working day, we managed to get lost in the hills of Northumberland, and it was looking pretty spectacular that morning. And to think we were meant to be looking for somewhere to stop to get some lunch haha. Wasn't happening unless we knew how to shoot, kill and cook some wild boar.
And so look at this contrast of settings. Here we are in Teesside University's sports hall doing the Teesside heat of the North East Business Awards. Such a fabricated and artificial setting. Still a good show though.
This picture came from it:
And it looks like I'm about to read the news. You know those pictures that are taken of all of the chat show guests along with the host? It totally looks like one of them…
Then I got drunk.
I was looking a total mess that day, since I'd been out for lunch just hours before, and the hours just skipped by without me even noticing. So before I knew it, I was out in Gateshead (of all places) looking like that.
Another cat interval…
Ok next, tie dye. I think we all know my slight obsession with tie dye, and colour in general. Like, I have ambitions to tie dye towels and bed sheets, and loads of other stuff I'm not allowed to tie dye. But I thought socks would be cool. Turns out it's hard to buy socks online when you're looking for a particular blend of material haha. Wow this is sad… no, to dye material, you need like, 100% cotton for it to take. Turns out these socks were only 50% cotton, so the dye didn't bond. I'd dyed my hand purple for no reason. It still hasn't washed off either…
They all turned a light shade of pink and blue, so now I have 12 socks that can all be paired with each other, which is a mother's dream. I might tie dye all of my children's socks, so that they all have interesting coloured socks, but I can literally pair them all with each other, so I have 100 socks that can just be blitz-paired in 5 minutes.
Can I please just write down this dream here. You don't have to read it, but it cute.
I was leaving someones apartment in Sweden to fly back home, and accidentally took their keys with me instead of posting them through the letterbox. I also accidentally jumped off the bus into a shopping centre that didn't have a t-bana (underground) link to the airport. Nightmare. But I had to give these keys back, so I decided to post them back to him, as I wouldn't have enough time to go back to his apartment by bus and still catch my plane. I walked into the post office and it was mega busy for a little while, and because it's Sweden, we all stood in line and had a numbered ticket to be seen. A rude lady pushed in front of me and I was all like 'fy fan!' which is swearing in Swedish. But instead I was seen by this nice blonde man, who's name was Carl. Some teenager girls were flirting with him before he saw me, and they were saying 'you never told us your surname Carl', and he replied laughing, saying his surname was Rodder. Weird, but that was what it was. Anyway, he turned into a really nice guy, and helped my post these keys back to my flat host, even though it was insanely complicated haha. He was really laid back, and even when I was like, 'Carl, I'm panicking, what do I do now?!', he was all cool and calm and helped me put it in the postbox, because that's all it needed doing haha.
Anyway, I woke up thinking about this nice guy Carl Rodder, and ended up thinking about him all day, and how he worked in this post office in a Swedish shopping mall in the middle of nowhere, despite it only being a dream. I kind of wanted to meet this Carl guy, because we ended up sitting on the shop floor playing video games, because this post office doubled up as some kind of game shop.
But last night, because I'd thought about him so much, I had a sequel dream haha. I went into a shop and asked for Carl Rodder's number. Being all blond I was like, 'there's a guy who works here, he's blonde and I think his name starts with a C', and the girl knew and wrote down his number for me haha. This is too much detail, because it was just a dream but now I'm sad, because maybe my Carl Rodder is working in a post office somewhere, and I need to find him and sit with him all day and distract him from his work. I need to visit more post offices…
So apart from having more dreams about my Carl (or Matthew as every guy I meet is dubbed should I not know their name), I'm off! No work or uni for a whole week, and it's going to be like being on school holidays again. I'm going to enjoy spending no money…
OH WAIT.
Nobody told me this was now available for mac! I'm 20 years old, but the Sims still has a hold on me, like no video game ever has. I've played every single one since the Sims 1 and it would be wrong for me not to give the Sims 4 a go.
Jordanavia :)
Chronological blogging, because this is the first post for about 3 weeks. Sorry. I don't even know how I managed to do 14 posts in one month, like I have done once. I'm really not that interesting haha.'
After Sweden, I got straight back to work, and this one was interesting:
It was the Police Excellence Awards, but we created it so that we could change the colour of the screen frames. They were sparkly white, and when projected on, they looked amazing.
The top and bottom photographs are a video on the screen frames, and continually moved, and the middle was my absolute favourite, because it totally looked like something out of frozen.
And then this came around as quick as it disappeared. The solar eclipse…
| We filmed it too. |
I went to see Shrek at the Newcastle Theatre Royal too, which was actually a decent show. It wasn't 'technically' brilliant, and it's likely because it was on tour. I think if I'd seen it at it's home in the west end, it would be a slightly different show. Still, the tiny king made the show. I apologise because I have never seen any of the Shrek's and so I have no idea what any of the peripheral characters are called hahaha. Tiny king.
An interim of Fletcher asleep…
This was fairly weird. In the middle of a working day, we managed to get lost in the hills of Northumberland, and it was looking pretty spectacular that morning. And to think we were meant to be looking for somewhere to stop to get some lunch haha. Wasn't happening unless we knew how to shoot, kill and cook some wild boar.
And so look at this contrast of settings. Here we are in Teesside University's sports hall doing the Teesside heat of the North East Business Awards. Such a fabricated and artificial setting. Still a good show though.
This picture came from it:
And it looks like I'm about to read the news. You know those pictures that are taken of all of the chat show guests along with the host? It totally looks like one of them…
Then I got drunk.
I was looking a total mess that day, since I'd been out for lunch just hours before, and the hours just skipped by without me even noticing. So before I knew it, I was out in Gateshead (of all places) looking like that.
Another cat interval…
| He totally thinks he's a tiger. |
| A tame tiger |
Ok next, tie dye. I think we all know my slight obsession with tie dye, and colour in general. Like, I have ambitions to tie dye towels and bed sheets, and loads of other stuff I'm not allowed to tie dye. But I thought socks would be cool. Turns out it's hard to buy socks online when you're looking for a particular blend of material haha. Wow this is sad… no, to dye material, you need like, 100% cotton for it to take. Turns out these socks were only 50% cotton, so the dye didn't bond. I'd dyed my hand purple for no reason. It still hasn't washed off either…
| Those pastels on the top would have been mega cute. |
They all turned a light shade of pink and blue, so now I have 12 socks that can all be paired with each other, which is a mother's dream. I might tie dye all of my children's socks, so that they all have interesting coloured socks, but I can literally pair them all with each other, so I have 100 socks that can just be blitz-paired in 5 minutes.
| I am a horrible mess |
Can I please just write down this dream here. You don't have to read it, but it cute.
I was leaving someones apartment in Sweden to fly back home, and accidentally took their keys with me instead of posting them through the letterbox. I also accidentally jumped off the bus into a shopping centre that didn't have a t-bana (underground) link to the airport. Nightmare. But I had to give these keys back, so I decided to post them back to him, as I wouldn't have enough time to go back to his apartment by bus and still catch my plane. I walked into the post office and it was mega busy for a little while, and because it's Sweden, we all stood in line and had a numbered ticket to be seen. A rude lady pushed in front of me and I was all like 'fy fan!' which is swearing in Swedish. But instead I was seen by this nice blonde man, who's name was Carl. Some teenager girls were flirting with him before he saw me, and they were saying 'you never told us your surname Carl', and he replied laughing, saying his surname was Rodder. Weird, but that was what it was. Anyway, he turned into a really nice guy, and helped my post these keys back to my flat host, even though it was insanely complicated haha. He was really laid back, and even when I was like, 'Carl, I'm panicking, what do I do now?!', he was all cool and calm and helped me put it in the postbox, because that's all it needed doing haha.
Anyway, I woke up thinking about this nice guy Carl Rodder, and ended up thinking about him all day, and how he worked in this post office in a Swedish shopping mall in the middle of nowhere, despite it only being a dream. I kind of wanted to meet this Carl guy, because we ended up sitting on the shop floor playing video games, because this post office doubled up as some kind of game shop.
But last night, because I'd thought about him so much, I had a sequel dream haha. I went into a shop and asked for Carl Rodder's number. Being all blond I was like, 'there's a guy who works here, he's blonde and I think his name starts with a C', and the girl knew and wrote down his number for me haha. This is too much detail, because it was just a dream but now I'm sad, because maybe my Carl Rodder is working in a post office somewhere, and I need to find him and sit with him all day and distract him from his work. I need to visit more post offices…
So apart from having more dreams about my Carl (or Matthew as every guy I meet is dubbed should I not know their name), I'm off! No work or uni for a whole week, and it's going to be like being on school holidays again. I'm going to enjoy spending no money…
OH WAIT.
Nobody told me this was now available for mac! I'm 20 years old, but the Sims still has a hold on me, like no video game ever has. I've played every single one since the Sims 1 and it would be wrong for me not to give the Sims 4 a go.
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment