Monday, 13 June 2011

New hobby!

So, a couple of months ago I used to like emailing people to see how much it would cost to borrow a singer for a few days… Now, I've found something cooler to doooo!
Yes, autographs! (I like colours ;))
My friend on Twitter posted a twitpic of her personally signed postcard from Tom Daley, and whilst I'm a tiny closet fan of Tom, I still thought it was really cool how she just sent this picture to him, for it to be returned to her with his autograph! And it got me thinking who I could send pictures to, with the hope of them maybe returning them signed! I mean, for almost free, you're getting a singers autograph, without having to fly to Sweden, in my case! Boooom! (And I never say boom!) Is that not cool?!
So I've printed a few pictures of the people I'd like to start with:
The two of Ola are bigger :) Can you tell why I couldn't choose?!


So I have two of Ola… I seriously couldn't decide which one I wanted to send to him (my life is full of difficult decisions) and it's sort of acceptable to send two anyway, so I'm gonna tell him in my letter, you know…
And I also have єric Saadэ (how cool is that if it shows up!) and that picture is lovelyyyy!! It really is!
And there's also my pal, Ulrik. (I couldn't get a curly U :( ) He's actually responded to me a lot on Facebook and Twitter so… we're bomas :D

The white bars across the bottom aren't really there, it's just a tearaway from the paper :)

And so, with the quickest idea to implementation in the history of my life ever, I've written Eric and Ulrik's letters and I have everything sorted for buying stamps, and sending tomorrow! How quick am I?! Only found the idea on Friday! Eeh, I'm good…


Eric's letter!
How cool are my Swedish coloured envelopes! Obviously they're going to have stamps on them! I included a picture, a letter to him, a letter to his record company telling them what I had included and stuff and a return envelope.
They obviously get a lot of autograph requests, because on Roxy Recordings' website, Eric's record company (I think the Swedish word for record company, skivbolag is nicer :P) they have an address which is titled:
Autograph Requests:
'Artist XX'
ADDRESS


Here's Ulrik's :)
My writing is so skew-whiff! I need lines! I also have a letter to Ulrik and Universal Music, this time, and a picture of Ulrik I found at the last minute. It looks like an unofficial leaked picture from a photoshoot, because the picture is similar to the official one, but I could only find this one on one persons blog (oops) But it's still good quality, and I like it better than the official one, so I'm using it!
I just love these envelopes! It's also so that I can tell who's sent one back before I open it!
But it's always nice to think that if I ever meet Eric or Ulrik, that they'll remember me for my colourful envelopes!

Except there was a slight problem, these things never run smoothly :/
Because Ola's recently set up his own record company, Oliniho Records, he doesn't have a fan mail address, and didn't even have one on his website, now I think about it… Because I'm quite frankly scared of Therese, his manager, I've decided to email Universal Music instead, his old record company to see if they have an address for him. Unfortunately they don't know who I am so it's unlikely that if he doesn't have an address for Oliniho Records, that I'm not going to get his home address to send it to. Of course, I wouldn't abuse it, but they don't know that, I suppose. To them I could be some crazy fangirl who wants to write to him about how I like to look through his bathroom window when he's having a shower because I often sit under that tree that's outside his flat…… I don't know if there's a tree outside his flat :P Sweden has lots of trees, it's possible…
(Oooh, Cha Cha Slide has just come on shuffle!)
So aaaanywayyy, I hope Universal email back either tomorrow on Tuesday so I can write Ola's letter and send his huge photos to him too. I decided to use the bigger photo paper to do his pictures, because he's the best! haha. If they don't get back to me, I'm going to have to email Therese… ohh the dread-ness!!
There's also the fact that Ulrik is with Universal currently, so if I send them both in quick succession, and somebody opens them first to filter out abusive and creepy stuff, then they're gonna know that I want an autograph from Ulrik and Ola, which I suppose would be ok from their end, and they probably won't even read my name… but to me it feels a little greedy. Oh well… that's life :P
Although not very clearly, I've also asked them to personalise it to me, so hopefully they will. And I've also asked them to do it in Swedish. Whether they will or not, will depend on how well they read the letter… or if their consideration takes over, 'Oh she's English, I'll show her my excellent English skills whilst being considerate so that she can actually read it…' But I have written in both that I speak Swedish, so it's a little test to see if they do read the letters :/

With Ola's I'm sending him a silver sharpie with the pictures, because it's the most amazing pen ever! And on the blue background of the sea and sky on the Öresund Bridge picture will just be lush!

Wow, this is long… and it's also Monday… which is fine, I'm not at school 'today' or Tuesday :)

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment