Monday, 13 June 2011

Cool Day



So today was Monday, and I had no exams so I had no school. It was my mams birthay too, so she took the day off…
Firstly, I took my envelopes to the post office - to get some stamps, which was a bit complicated with all these International Response Coupons etc… but… It was fine :D Took some pictures:


^^ Yes, people were looking at me weird… I had to
sort of pose, whilst my mam took a photo :P

So yaaaaaay!!! My Eric and Ulrik letters have been sent!! Now I just hope I get a reply!! Wouldn't that be cool?!

I've also got a bit of news about the Ola situation too! I didn't get a reply from Universal today (I wasn't expecting one tbf - emailing an info email address…) but I just decided to ask Jessica, from the Olafamiljen (I can't write that unless it's in italics!) and the Street Team, to see if she knew where I could send it… and she said I could post it to her, and she'd give it to Ola in person! How kind is that?! I can't thank her enough because she said that she thinks Ola gets a lot of fan mail and post and stuff, because people often ask Therese for an address to send stuff to, and she gives them hers. And knowing her track record, she'll either 'forget' to give him mine, or give him it next year or something… So Jessica is just going to give it to him in person in 2 weeks time. Älskar Olafamiljen! Although she did say that giving him a self addressed stamped envelope (how many times have I written that over the last few weeks!?) could be risky, because I might get it back, maybe, January? haha, nah, but hopefully he'll read the letter I'll write tomorrow and realise who I am :D

Also, because me and my mam had a free day today, we decided to go and do something cool… soooo… we decided to get eaten by fish!!
I don't know where else in the world they have this, but there's a couple of places popping up in England that do it, and it's where there's a tank of fish that you stick your feet into and they nibble away at the dead skin on your feet, making them really soft! It's the weirdest thing but it's actually nice after the first few tickley minutes! In fact, if Ola comes over, we are definately going there!!


Jordanavia :)


No comments :

Post a Comment