
How great is that?!

He's actually a new character in a soap I watch… and he's called Rhys (I think)… but we just call him Måns :)
So actually, I've forgotten what I was maybe going to talk about… Can't remember…
Erm, well - we found a hotel for Sweden :) Except we booked it, then read the reviews :S Haha, it has, erm, well, 'mixed' reviews.
Nah, I'm sure it's fine… It looks alright on Google Maps. It looks like one of those American motels :)
And I also crossed the Norway / Sweden border on Google Maps. I didn't realise it was a bridge, haha… neither did my mam. Not the biggest fan of bridges.
She looked up the driving route and was like, 'awh, look how close we are to the sea! We'll have to take a detour!'
Detour. On a 3 hour journey. Part of me says, cool! Part of me says, it will be dark, and cold…
Oh yeah, I remeber - it's going to be cold. Last year, I checked the weather on my phone when we walked down the stairs on a morning, and quite often it was -1 and -2 at about 9 or 10 o'clock. Ok, so September should be slightly warmer, but it's still going to be coat-worthy. But still, I'm excited for my day trip to Sweden. Haha.
Ahhh yeah. I was just going to link you to a new favourite song :)
haha, don't really like One Direction, but this song is good :)
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment