Don't get me started on why NewcastleGateshead is one word… I don't know. It's to make us feel like we're one. Newcastle and Gateshead, or even Newcastle Gateshead sounds like two places. NewcastleGateshead obviously feels like one place. I don't know how over the last week or so this blog has turned into a North East blog… somehow it has. But again, here is half a post on something I did where I live: The Bridges Festival!
Now, seriously, I have no idea what this is. I know we have like 7 or 8 bridges along the Tyne, and they're all pretty unique (in their own way) so we're pretty famous for that. And I guess there was just a somebody who had an idea to, celebrate them?
We went down to meet my dad and a few friends at one pub at 3 o'clock-ish, and ended up doing some kind of 'daytime pub crawl' to the actual festival. We had a drink (Feelgood Orange for me!!) in about 3 bars and then had lunch in Newcastle.

Except the restaurant smelled like cheesy feet. Oh well. By that time it was dark and we walked about 50 metres to the quayside. Well, we sort of were already on the quayside, but we walked to the barrier stopping me falling in the water. And watched some fireworks…
This bridge is the Swing Bridge :)
And that multi-coloured one is the Millenium Bridge. #bridgesfestival
There are loads more but they're quite stretched out…
Also, I took my Street Team t-shirt for some publicity promotion. It was kinda cold so I had to wear it on top of a jumper haha.
And I painted a nail…

It's a little cupcake!
I couldn't be bothered to do them all, so I just did this thumb for now… But it looks quite cute, so maybe I will… Also, my hands look really wrinkly on here! I promise they're not :P It's just my camera and Blogger's rubbish compression it puts on pictures…
Well, this blog post is going to be two days combined into one. Because today wasn't that interesting. I went shopping a bit, and took the ST t-shirt too…
But my dad did leave his boot open…
Owling!
And also, not ideal conditions, but…

I'm off to paint my nails!
I also changed my font because even I couldn't read the one I had before…
Jordanavia :)

No comments :
Post a Comment