Sunday, 2 October 2011

It's My Birthday!!

Yeah! It's my birthday! 2nd October :) A good day.

I had friends around last night, and it was so funny! We decided to burn a bit more revision in the fire and burn a couple of Cadbury fudges. And I'm sure we did something else outside too… but I can't remember. I'll have to watch the videos back haha.
We made paper planes and found a picture of a girl someone had drawn so stuck them together and flew her into the fire. Scared about our mentality…
I also got this awesome slab of chocolate…


Hahaha! It's great :P My friend said she got a funny look off the woman when she handed her a piece of paper with what to put on it :P Just as well it wasn't in Arabic or Chinese or something haha… The hardest letter is an å.

And then there was my cake:
Clearly enjoying myself there…
But how cool is my cake? To be honest, I still haven't eaten it yet :P I had about 60 cakes to wade my way through and this one was being 'saved till last'. I might bring a bit into school for some people tomorrow…
But I'm eating his face hahahaha

And then this morning I woke up and it was officially my birthday! Didn't feel brilliant this morning actually, and it turns out I'm ill on my birthday :'(  But besides that…

I got presents too! I got a new chain for Oliniho, because I didn't like the old one that I had.
I got a book, and a driving test book, as well as some L Plates - but I doubt I'll be driving any time soon… haha.
And I also got a pair of navy blue Toms :D Because I don't care if it's winter :P

Then I went to my grandmas, la la la lalalalala…


The thing is - I tweeted Ola this morning with the picture above, saying it's my birthday, do you like my cake - and he still hasn't replied!! What could he be doing all day which prevents him looking at his Twitter mentions?! Anyone reading this on the 2nd October - tweet Ola to tell him it's @Jordanavia - your Team Ola UK leader's birthday today! I've looked and everyone who's tweeted before has got a happy birthday back… except me today! I would have tried the traditional guestbook way, but he was there yesterday, so I doubt he'd be there again today…
Actually I've just looked… thank you everyone who's written to say happy birthday to me there! I'm more famous than I clearly first realised…

And now I feel pretty awful… Imma be drugged up with paracetamol tomorrow!!

But anyway, in days gone by, I didn't blog… but some things did happen…

Firstly, I got Brothers in the post:
This was pretty cool, because they're rediculously hard to find…

Then I got two more Ola singles in the post on Friday! This time, Feelgood and Love In Stereo.


This means I only have SOS and Rain to get back, then I actually have them all. Then I'll be cool. Next mission will undoubtedly be to get them all signed… hahaha
And then to buy the UK card sleeve(s)……… :D

Also, here is a picture of me in the garden playing with the cats when it was really warm…
They are there somewhere…


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment