Ok, so I have a little time,
And I'm feeling a little better.
Practically everyday when we come home from school, there is post through our letterbox. That's just the way it is. Either bills, orders, letters, magazines, whatever. And our letterbox gives it away everytime we do get post, in that it sticks up a bit, instead of closing flat when post goes through it. I suppose it's a bit like the little red thing on American mailboxes. The mailman puts it up when you get mail. A bit like that, except, unintentional.
So practically every night when we pull on our drive, me and my brother always shout 'Post!! Post!!' because the letterbox is a clear giveaway.
My mam always manages to get in first, so she goes in, practically shuts the door to collect the post, and holds it close to her so we can't see what any of the letters are, or who they're for. Today, there was a lot of post. But when I looked, initially it looked like not much. A few letters, subscriptions. And there was a distinct orange theme with the letters. No reason. Purely accidental. (Orange Wednesdays!!!)
And when I got in, there was lots for me. Firstly, a package from America. Ooh. Then, I asked, 'What's that orange letter?' There was an orange envelope that was pretty bashed up. Well, not really, it was a little scuffed. As my mam handed it to me, it clicked. Remember this picture???
Look! There's a little orange letter there, with my name on it!! (And address - I don't want people google earthing my house! Although fanmail is appreciated… email me ;) )
But yes! Originally I thought that it was Eric Saade's letter coming back, but I remember now that I sent him the Swedish coloured envelopes - and my mam pointed out that it had a Göteborg frank stamp on it :D (and it was also stamped on my birthday… weird, since it was a sunday…) So it clicked that it was Ulrik's letter, so I went upstairs and opened them. Oh, and also I got a birthday present from my grandad… thanks grandad! I know you don't read this, but hahaha!
This is what I sawwww:
And then, this is my SOS single :D
His handwriting is pretty awful, like. Still, this signiture is a bit better than the album sign.
But, from the title, everything 'Ulrik' goes my way! :D
First he DM's me on Twitter. I sound so hipster… 'Yeah, Ulrik DM'ed me on Twitter, no biggie, yeah'
Then I win the Scandipop prize with a harmonica and that lovely postcard and stuff,
And now he returns my photograph! After about the third week of waiting for it coming back, I'd given up hoping for it haha. I'd actually fogotten about them! Best surprise ever! :D
I don't have much other news… I can't think. But I do get my German exchange partner tomorrow! Ahh, I'm scared haha. Still, it should be alright, as long as we don't go ice skating. Urghh, hate ice skating…
Jordanavia :)
And I'm feeling a little better.
Practically everyday when we come home from school, there is post through our letterbox. That's just the way it is. Either bills, orders, letters, magazines, whatever. And our letterbox gives it away everytime we do get post, in that it sticks up a bit, instead of closing flat when post goes through it. I suppose it's a bit like the little red thing on American mailboxes. The mailman puts it up when you get mail. A bit like that, except, unintentional.
So practically every night when we pull on our drive, me and my brother always shout 'Post!! Post!!' because the letterbox is a clear giveaway.
My mam always manages to get in first, so she goes in, practically shuts the door to collect the post, and holds it close to her so we can't see what any of the letters are, or who they're for. Today, there was a lot of post. But when I looked, initially it looked like not much. A few letters, subscriptions. And there was a distinct orange theme with the letters. No reason. Purely accidental. (Orange Wednesdays!!!)
And when I got in, there was lots for me. Firstly, a package from America. Ooh. Then, I asked, 'What's that orange letter?' There was an orange envelope that was pretty bashed up. Well, not really, it was a little scuffed. As my mam handed it to me, it clicked. Remember this picture???
Look! There's a little orange letter there, with my name on it!! (And address - I don't want people google earthing my house! Although fanmail is appreciated… email me ;) )
But yes! Originally I thought that it was Eric Saade's letter coming back, but I remember now that I sent him the Swedish coloured envelopes - and my mam pointed out that it had a Göteborg frank stamp on it :D (and it was also stamped on my birthday… weird, since it was a sunday…) So it clicked that it was Ulrik's letter, so I went upstairs and opened them. Oh, and also I got a birthday present from my grandad… thanks grandad! I know you don't read this, but hahaha!
This is what I sawwww:
![]() |
| All my post :D |
![]() |
| Beauuuutiful :D |
And here's my signed picture from Ulrik!! :D Isn't it cool? I can tell he read my letter too, because I wrote it in English, but I told him to sign it in Swedish :D
![]() |
| Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! :D |
But, from the title, everything 'Ulrik' goes my way! :D
First he DM's me on Twitter. I sound so hipster… 'Yeah, Ulrik DM'ed me on Twitter, no biggie, yeah'
Then I win the Scandipop prize with a harmonica and that lovely postcard and stuff,
And now he returns my photograph! After about the third week of waiting for it coming back, I'd given up hoping for it haha. I'd actually fogotten about them! Best surprise ever! :D
I don't have much other news… I can't think. But I do get my German exchange partner tomorrow! Ahh, I'm scared haha. Still, it should be alright, as long as we don't go ice skating. Urghh, hate ice skating…
Jordanavia :)




No comments :
Post a Comment