I remember when I could do these blog updates daily. Now, I have to really think of things to write about. Not a lot of very interesting stuff happens that I can actually speak about on this blog. If I was to actually write a thought process I'd be in a lot of trouble…
But there is one thing I can't speak about just yet… that is super exciting… most people who read this blog will probably know about it, but because I can't track every single view, I don't know exactly who reads it and therefore cannot know about it. But it's just a little project I've been working on since October and it's so close to 'release date'. No. I'm not writing a song - as much as I would love to. I'll show you all soooooon!!! Promise!
Ed Sheeran was on TV on Friday. It was lovely moment.
This is the video if you want to watch it. It was actually a brilliant performance :)
But there is one thing I can't speak about just yet… that is super exciting… most people who read this blog will probably know about it, but because I can't track every single view, I don't know exactly who reads it and therefore cannot know about it. But it's just a little project I've been working on since October and it's so close to 'release date'. No. I'm not writing a song - as much as I would love to. I'll show you all soooooon!!! Promise!
Ed Sheeran was on TV on Friday. It was lovely moment.
This is the video if you want to watch it. It was actually a brilliant performance :)
He's seuuuu cute! haha!
My dad doesn't know what I see in him… me neither… :/
Plus I was sitting doing my work in school the other day and suddenly I got this message - my life got a little brighter haha!
![]() |
![]() |
| Possibly the non-blurriest picture I have haha |
Urgh, it's me…
I know, we'll get back to pictures of the kittens soon…
![]() |
| This top came today… I like it :D And these are the jeans I got. You'll never hear me saying this again… the size 8's are too big… Top Jeans
The jeans still had a price tag on from when they were on sale in Italy, where they came from… Online they were reduced from £98 to £42, but the price tag said €212!!!! No way would I pay that much for them, no matter how nice they were :P
|
![]() |
| And part of the seeecret project involved making a video… here is a picture… |
Oh, plus I made some more brownies… they just so niiice!
40 days? I think… woooo!! :D Can't wait!
Jordanavia :)









No comments :
Post a Comment