Today, I didn't go to school. Well, I sort of did. I was on a German trip. We had to get the peasant wagon to town which I found a bit strange because although it was a sixth form trip, and we're now oh-so much more independant young adults, we had to arrange our own way to the cinema. Oh yeah, we went to the cinema haha. To watch a German film. I was stupidly confused. In our German lesson on Monday, we practically had a history lesson… in German. I haven't done history since I was 13 and to suddenly be thrown into a history lesson about the second world war taught in GERMAN! But that lead me to believe that the film was about the second world war from the German perspective, because that's what she did say. She did. But when we got to the cinema (ins Kino ;) ) the film was about a playwright and a dude from the Stazi who listened into his life to find out what he was up to. Not a thing about the war. I was beginning to think in my head that they had shown the wrong film… But anyway. It was called Das Leben Der Anderen if you'd like to see it… I wouldn't recommend it. Whilst it was good, it wasn't amazing. And even though it was on for more than 2 hours, it ended quite abruptly on a freeze frame. I was like whut? But I had to source my own lunch too… and when that happens, this happens:
We went back to one of my favourite places… Greggs Moment. Or 'posh greggs' to people from Newcastle. And just to confirm how common we really are, we bought pasties and cake from the Greggs down the road and ate it in posh greggs because the food served in posh greggs is well, er, too posh. Fancy cakes and stuff… they don't even sell sausage rolls! I personally wouldn't even call it a greggs. But mine went everywhere… then I had a drink and that also went everywhere. Yay.
But also, I finished the secret project!! :D This is what it looks like. The text is blurry so that all you sneaky ones can't find out what I've been working on for half a year practically (thought of the idea in September - hehe! It's a life's work) :
And hence, it has been transformed from an abstract noun, to a common noun! It doens't sound like a very good promotion, but it is! It means it's gone from a non-tangeable object, to a tangeable object!! Wooo! Look!
Cool story bro: I set the video off saving last night and I found a way of setting the video so that all the videos retain their aspect ratios. Considering I know some videos were shot on a Canon 7D and some were shot on a less-than-smart-phone. I managed to watch it until about 50%, when it informed me that the size was 2.3GB already. This could have been a problem considering the DVD is only 4.7GB. But it said 30mins remaining (who believes them?!) but I said to myself that I would go to bed for half an hour and check on it after about half an hour. But I fell asleep. Never mind, I got up this morning to look at it, only to find it was sitting at 94% with 25mins to go (so it said). I had to leave for school! This is definately the longest save I've done. I've done overnight saving and uploading before, but it had never still been sitting there still chugging away in the morning. Anyway, it was fine and we now have a cool title screen and it looks AMAZING on my TV. :D
Foot warning: (even though I think my feet are decent)
We went back to one of my favourite places… Greggs Moment. Or 'posh greggs' to people from Newcastle. And just to confirm how common we really are, we bought pasties and cake from the Greggs down the road and ate it in posh greggs because the food served in posh greggs is well, er, too posh. Fancy cakes and stuff… they don't even sell sausage rolls! I personally wouldn't even call it a greggs. But mine went everywhere… then I had a drink and that also went everywhere. Yay.
But also, I finished the secret project!! :D This is what it looks like. The text is blurry so that all you sneaky ones can't find out what I've been working on for half a year practically (thought of the idea in September - hehe! It's a life's work) :
And hence, it has been transformed from an abstract noun, to a common noun! It doens't sound like a very good promotion, but it is! It means it's gone from a non-tangeable object, to a tangeable object!! Wooo! Look!
Cool story bro: I set the video off saving last night and I found a way of setting the video so that all the videos retain their aspect ratios. Considering I know some videos were shot on a Canon 7D and some were shot on a less-than-smart-phone. I managed to watch it until about 50%, when it informed me that the size was 2.3GB already. This could have been a problem considering the DVD is only 4.7GB. But it said 30mins remaining (who believes them?!) but I said to myself that I would go to bed for half an hour and check on it after about half an hour. But I fell asleep. Never mind, I got up this morning to look at it, only to find it was sitting at 94% with 25mins to go (so it said). I had to leave for school! This is definately the longest save I've done. I've done overnight saving and uploading before, but it had never still been sitting there still chugging away in the morning. Anyway, it was fine and we now have a cool title screen and it looks AMAZING on my TV. :D
![]() |
| hahahahaha |
I have no idea what he finds so fascinating about this cushion, but it drives me insane when I don't know what he's doing! So I dragged it out from under my bed to find this is what he's doing! It's hilarious!
Pluuuus, now that I've found Blogger likes videos…
JENGA GIVES HIGH-FIVES!!! I'm so proud! hahaha
Isn't it amazing?! He's, what, 14 weeks old and he gives high-fives? Is he the most amazing kitten ever?
I finally got that nice nail varnish too :D It's my favourite by far. It goes with everything! :D Plus (as far as I know) it's school-legal too! :D
![]() |
| I can't take macro picures :( |
Foot warning: (even though I think my feet are decent)
![]() |
| This is messy around the edges because I'd only just painted them and couldn't even wait 5 seconds to take a picture… |
![]() |
| And these are chipped because the shower hates me. |
And since Chinese new year has finally finished, I can maybe get round to ordering this:
![]() |
| This is the only picture I could find, but I want the 0.68x wide angle lens |
My iPhone camera would be very greatful. It looks good :) Danny has one…

Jordanavia :)








No comments :
Post a Comment