As much as I hate that saying, I do.
On Thursday, I wasn't very well, so I was off in the morning. I still got up normal time and sat and watched TV. But by 11 o'clock I was actually bored and feeling a little better. So I decided to go back to school after lunch since there was a lecture on about studying abroad. So after a 'lie down' which turned into a sleep, my alarm rang at 12:40 because the bus came at 12:50, and it's ten seconds walk to the bus stop. But I got everything ready and went to the bus stop to find that the bus was already at the stop. At this point, my sensible, academic, trust-worthy brain said
'Run! You'll catch it!' But then the stupid(er), cool, go-with-the-flow brain said
'No, we're not running anywhere. You're too cool to run for the bus…' So I walked in hope that there was a long line of people waiting to get on, but it drove off without me. So I stood for a bit, and found out that the online timetable lies, and the bus actually comes at 12:45. So with half an hour to spare, I went back home. Luckily the one in half an hour time still wasn't too late to get to school ontime, so I went home to sort out money, in case there was a massive traffic jam and I did in fact get to school too late and wanted to come home instead of sneaking in 5 minutes late. By the way, how much does your bus fare cost? To go exactly 5 miles, it cost me £3. That is rediculous. Luckily it was sunny.
 |
| Back to school :( |
Today and yesterday were also nice days.
Here is a cat at the cattery, clearly enjoying itself…
 |
| Both these cats just like lying on the floor. Jenga looks dead. |
But today it was 20°c! This is big news in the north of England! There are geordies everywhere being admitted for heat stroke! The cats also like being outside, they like being outside too much.
 |
| I don't know where he's been, but he just appeared this morning with a green ear. It looks like mould off the horses fence but he's just such a state. This afternoon he had pollen and sap all over himself too. |
Tomorrow will be a sad day for them. They get their 'operation'… So now they're going to be even more babyish and soppy, and they won't know what's hit them tomorrow afternoon! :P I laugh hahaha.
But today I found Jaxon sitting by himself on the decking licking his paw and tail and stuff, so I went over to find that he is soaking wet. The only thing that could have happened is that he fell into the horses water trough. They like to explore around there and hop over the fence then balance on the edge of the trough, but I think Jaxon lost his balance and fell in. So a towel that was being washed anyway completed the 'feel sorry for me' look.
.jpg) |
| No, I don't ever take those chinos off. |
But I also have a really good reason for Ola to come to the UK…
 |
| Look at that lovely scenery… |
This is my eye. I quite like my macro lens.
.jpg) |
| I have no idea what colour they are. I always get shot down for calling them grey… but they're not blue or green… |
Also, someone think of something cool I can do with my gap year. Because of the way Swedish universities work, I'm almost forced to take a gap year due to when I get my results and when the first semester starts, there's practically no time between them. So what can I do? I don't want to go volunteering (I'm not
allowed to go volunteering) and I definetely want to go travelling in some way, but I don't just want to vist Rome Colosseum for the sake of visiting Rome Colosseum, because I'm not really that interested in all that stuff. I read a story about a guy that managed to ask his twitter followers if they had a room for one night all across the world, and he managed to see a lot of different places, and also meet his twitter followers across the world. Whilst this sounds a little too risky for what I'd like to do, I still like the idea of how he changed it slightly to make it more fun. (There's also the
googlewhack adventure which sounds absolutely amazing, but I don't think I'll be taking it that far…)
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment