Ok, so me and my Ola-friend Kathryn have decided to set up a little petition to try and see if Ola will do a concert in the UK after a little bit of confusion we had over the weekend. I got notified that there was going to be an Ola concert in London's Hampstead Comedy Club. It was listed on Ola's Tour Dates thingy on his Facebook page and it was on the 26th May. Disaster for me, since that's when the Eurovision final was! I checked the website of the Comedy club and it clearly listed Ola, so we booked a couple of tickets. The club was strictly over 18, so I don't know how I thought I was going to get into this club, and I thought that it was a little weird, considering Ola's demographic average is 13-17 year olds. (Don't ask me, that's what Facebook says!) But then the next day I got another message saying that Ola's manager didn't know about this concert, and it wasn't
our Ola that was doing the gig! I did a little more research and found a comedian called Ola. Bums. (Although a little obvious with it being a comedy club, but singers do perform there!) So we had to have a little battle with the comedy club to get a refund for the tickets, as they were saying no refunds allowed under any circumstances. But we managed! They suspended ticket sales for a little while, and this is what we did to the world hahaha:
 |
| Whoooops! :D |
So, to console ourselves, we've decided to put up a little petition to ship him over here! Now I know he's got a new single coming out in a couple of weeks time (My guess is the 1st week of June!) so it might not be a summer tour, but there's nothing wrong with my birthday in October! :D If you'd like to see Ola do well for himself even more internationally,
sign this petition! There's also a little widget at the top of this blog where you can sign it. Thaaaank you! :D
 |
| Front row for meeee please! :D |
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment