Yesterday, I went bowling. You always think you're quite good at bowling, because honestly, how hard can it be? Actually, I came last out of 8 people :/ I think I got something like 79 points, which is rah-bish. But I did get one strike, after we looked up bowling techniques on google…
And then there was a case of bus station dancing. Wide open space, few people, too much sugar? Danzin' taym…
We were dancing to Tooji's Stay, incase you hadn't realised hahaha.
And recently I've rediscovered Tooji's Swan Song. At first I didn't like it, and I don't know why. I actually really really love it now. It's so beautiful! Everything about the song is good, apart from the funny little cymbal during the chorus. I don't know what that's doing in there but it's completely off beat and too loud for the song. I hope his album has a good mix of songs that bounce between Swan Song and Stay. It will be an amazing album!
And last night, I was flicking through Twitter and I found out that Danny will be at the Göteborg RixFM festival!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!! I was so nervous incase he wouldn't be there and we'd be sitting watching rubbish, unknown acts all day, but Loreen will also be at Gothenburg, so it's going to be crazy busy and so coooool! And then this morning I found that he's going to be at Malmö too! hehehehehe, I'm gonna go crazy! Danny twice in two days! Well, not just Danny. Mmmhmmmm, we have a small dancer to see too. TWICE! hahahahaha, I have a desperate want for a picture with Anton. There are pictures all over my newsfeed of him and fans, and him on stage - more than there are of Danny, and he's so pretty! I believe the phrase is 'Jag dööörrr!!!'
Ska bli buh-nahnahs
I also had a dream last night that we went to the Melodifestivalen final again and it was a general admission for seats, but just as it started it had to stop because a tennis match needed to be held right then. But because it was being held in my school, I knew a hiding place I could go to wait to sit on the floor when it started again, but there was hardly anybody remaining when it started again because it started so late, so there were like 100 people there hahaha. That was a nice dream. I know everyone loves hearing about my dreams :/
Jordanavia
![]() |
| Gobstopper, which was disgusting. And it turned your tounge purple. |
![]() |
| You probably can't see what's written as our names. But who seriously uses their real name these days?! Yesterday we had Anton Ewald, Bambam Junior, Iron Man and Cpt. America hahaha |
![]() |
| Nice bit of brightening going on here :) |
![]() |
| Bambam represent! Unfortunately I didn't do him proud with my bowling skills… |
![]() |
| Once again, we have a nice bit of brightening going on… otherwise you couldn't see us I stuck with the Bambam cray cray look… |
And then there was a case of bus station dancing. Wide open space, few people, too much sugar? Danzin' taym…
We were dancing to Tooji's Stay, incase you hadn't realised hahaha.
And recently I've rediscovered Tooji's Swan Song. At first I didn't like it, and I don't know why. I actually really really love it now. It's so beautiful! Everything about the song is good, apart from the funny little cymbal during the chorus. I don't know what that's doing in there but it's completely off beat and too loud for the song. I hope his album has a good mix of songs that bounce between Swan Song and Stay. It will be an amazing album!
And last night, I was flicking through Twitter and I found out that Danny will be at the Göteborg RixFM festival!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!! I was so nervous incase he wouldn't be there and we'd be sitting watching rubbish, unknown acts all day, but Loreen will also be at Gothenburg, so it's going to be crazy busy and so coooool! And then this morning I found that he's going to be at Malmö too! hehehehehe, I'm gonna go crazy! Danny twice in two days! Well, not just Danny. Mmmhmmmm, we have a small dancer to see too. TWICE! hahahahaha, I have a desperate want for a picture with Anton. There are pictures all over my newsfeed of him and fans, and him on stage - more than there are of Danny, and he's so pretty! I believe the phrase is 'Jag dööörrr!!!'
Ska bli buh-nahnahs
![]() |
| Noms |
I'll be thereeee!!! :D
Really good video… only minimal screaming
I also had a dream last night that we went to the Melodifestivalen final again and it was a general admission for seats, but just as it started it had to stop because a tennis match needed to be held right then. But because it was being held in my school, I knew a hiding place I could go to wait to sit on the floor when it started again, but there was hardly anybody remaining when it started again because it started so late, so there were like 100 people there hahaha. That was a nice dream. I know everyone loves hearing about my dreams :/
Jordanavia










No comments :
Post a Comment