Saturday, 4 August 2012

Yay, Socialisation!

Yesterday I met up with a lot of friends to go to the park. Yesterday was actually a really nice day, and actually too hot at times. I decided that I would try to stay out all day, and I managed, almost. Went out for 1pm and got back at around 9pm. A full day of talking to normal people who get me! Plus, we had a dog :) Starr double R. She's so mental, and a cross between practically every breed of dog going.

The Sweden Crew! (Minus that weird boy there haha)

I was trying to get down that pole without severely injuring myself. Actually I managed, although injuries were sustained…

N'aww, old Sweden crew haha
Said dog. Don't know what she's doing…

My friend decided to sit infront of a skateboarder who kept going up and down this hill, dressed as Mother Theresa. But before he came back, a routine police car came along the road and slowed infront of a dog on a lead that wouldn't get out the middle of the road. He rolled his window down and was like 'Nice impression of E.T.…' HAHAHAHA! 

And I went dressed as Eric Saade:

They're not my sunglasses, but I felt the need to try them on.
I want a sleeveless grey hoody to go underneath that jacket, but Danny has the same idea, and it would just be weird hahaha…

You see my problem?


I've also jumped on the Skype bandwagon! The program was sitting on my mac for ages because I'd installed it and not made an account, but I thought I might as well make the free one… If you want to add me, you can - jordanavia.  with the dot, someone else managed to jump in there before me and take the most original name in the world :/ Unless it was me and I didn't realise I'd made an account already haha



Jenga came back, briefly. With another red collar on. I took this one off too :D Hopefully they'll get bored of buying collars soon haha
Anyone want a red collar? :P


Happy birthday to George, my brother. Yeah, not much else to say haha… He clearly had a good day though…


Wait! 13.14 days until I get on a train to Stansted! Which is technically the start of the adventure. Tweet me or something if you're going to be at the RixFM festival in Malmö or Göteborg that weekend! We already have a plan to take a picture with as many nice boys as we find whilst we're there. Although I don't know how well that's going to work… We shouted at some boys in the park yesterday because I thought I knew one of them (turns out I probably didn't haha) but they started going 'oooooooohh' chasing us until we got into the car haha! I don't know what they thought our intentions were… I just wanted to say hi to someone I ended up not knowing!




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment