Monday, 10 September 2012

6 months since Melodifestivalen!

Can you even believe it?! Bitter sweet! Today in a fortunate coincidence, I realised that it has been exactly 6 months since the Melodifestivalen final in Stockholm. Not only that, but 6 months ago today was the coolest day in the history of my life. Let us recap:

We somehow managed to get a surprise phone call from Ola…
We then unexpectedly saw Youngblood perform
And we got our album signed by them!
Got our snygg out for Anton

And got blown away by Globen's slightly eerie presence.
And completely amazed at the crazy atmosphere

And bought the coolest tops!
So yeah, that all happened in one day. A very long, crazy, tiring, amazing day, that was 6 months ago. Nobody's feeling sentimental with me? Oh…

Actually, the sweet part comes in because it means it's only 6 months until the next final, which I'm still undecided as to whether I'm going to or not. Until I aquire some sense and money, I'll just think I'm going to both.


Until then:
This cat eats cobwebs…

…I go out dressed like this…
…And that really is a piece of rainbow that got lost :)

Oh, but I also found this picture:

Which looks like it could easily have been from 2006. How much better does he look with his hair just a tiny bit longer?! You also can't see the beard as well… which instantly makes it 100 times better.


This weekend, I'm having the water slip and slide thing! It may be cold, and it will definitely hurt, but it's going to be so much fun!

Until next time… Oppan Gangnam Style!

As soon as it goes quiet at school for a second, I'm going to sing this.



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment