Back to back blogging. Goodness, I must lead an interesting life…
Tuesday 4th September completed. I now only have approximately 140 days of schooling left. I say approximately because I don't know when study leave starts in May. It could be more, it could be less…
But today it was difficult to get up. Not as difficult as it will get, but as far as half 7 on the first day of school goes, it was difficult. I sat through assembly wonderig if (when) I was suddenly going to wake up and find I had another three weeks of school holidays left. It didn't happen. We then got assigned buddies from the lower sixth. Buddies. Urgh, we had buddies in year 1 and 2, where the older kids would hold the depressed little kids' hands…
But it's so that there's no fighting between the year groups, like there was a few years ago. It's arranged by house, then by subject so that each person in y13 is mentoring one or two y12's, sort of thing, and someone who they can ask questions, and find out how to survive the year basically. There is no use asking me. I sat there (with five kids, most of which were were doing French… not German) with my friend too saying basically, I am the most unorganised person in the world. If I was seriously going to tell them my exact, honest, true thoughts and ways I survived, it would go a little something like this. I only started to use a folder for my pieces of work when the textbook I used to shove them all into couldn't fit many more in without breaking the spine. I used probably two free periods hole punching those pieces of paper, to then randomly put them in my file, which I basically just used as archive storage. Those reading and writing comprehensions we were set each week, due in for the next week, very rarely got done. I somehow managed to slip the radar each week, either by avoiding the teacher when she was collecting them in, or by saying I'll hand it in the next day, and never handing it in. I've done about 5 of each. And this year, I plan on writing the ones I've done out again, then handing them in again. She will actually never know. Of course, I agree to lending my friends my already completed comprehensions, in return for theirs, where I'll change some of the answers, and hand it in as my own. By January, both teachers will have too much on their mind to be chasing up silly little reading comprehensions…
Then, lunch time. We now go in first for lunch. 7 years of messing around standing in lunch queues and waiting for our tutor group to be called in, and FINALLY we can just walk in whenever we want. Today, I bought a little carton of chocolate milk, so I was extremely happy. Actually, then on the way home, my mam also bought me some chocolate milk, double extremely happy.
And soooo many people have left! My business class used to, at the beginning of last year, have 15 people in it. We then got down to 10 people for most of the year, and then walking in the class this afternoon, there were 5. Five people took Business Studies to A2 level. Rediculous.
Tomorrow, I have a 3/4 mile compulsory cross-country run. Ffffff… It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many HILLS!
Aaaaannyyyways, I know everyone hates school, and it's pretty boring if you read my blog and don't go to my school. I promise that I won't blog about it too much, since it's pretty mundane anyway.
I found a super adorable picture of Ola, which simply can't go unmentioned. I'm in love. Seriously, like the cutest picture of him I've seen in a while, and it's even made, like the top 3. It's just, it would look so nice signed! I'm going to resist sending it to him, because he's really busy at the minute. Like, on my birthday, 2nd October, hiiiiiiiiiiiint hiiiiiiiiint, he's flying to South Africa for the week, and no doubt he has a ton of work to do before that. But, but, no. I'll either do it later, or I'll get him to sign him when I meet him. Whenever that will be.…
Someone tell me! I feel my adoration for Ola has been somehow rekindled (helped by this picture) after a short stint of being fed up with what was happening, or the lack of activity. He just suddenly got really boring all of a sudden, and I know it's important to concentrate on the music and the album, and I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about because I'm not a singer, or ever will be, but surely an Instragram picture now and then wouldn't hurt! Danny manages! Not a peep is heard for days, and then suddenly the standard 'in da studio' tweet is sent, to reassure us that he's still alive. Hopefully he'll either realise this, or someone close to him will, and he'll pick his game up as soon as the album promotion starts. 2013… pffft… I think of this as January, but I know in the back of my mind it will be more like April/June. I don't mind waiting, if the quality's going to be good, but if it's not, and I've waited all that time? We need some Christmas gigs!
I also have a really beautiful way of describing how I feel…
Jordanavia :)
Tuesday 4th September completed. I now only have approximately 140 days of schooling left. I say approximately because I don't know when study leave starts in May. It could be more, it could be less…
But today it was difficult to get up. Not as difficult as it will get, but as far as half 7 on the first day of school goes, it was difficult. I sat through assembly wonderig if (when) I was suddenly going to wake up and find I had another three weeks of school holidays left. It didn't happen. We then got assigned buddies from the lower sixth. Buddies. Urgh, we had buddies in year 1 and 2, where the older kids would hold the depressed little kids' hands…
But it's so that there's no fighting between the year groups, like there was a few years ago. It's arranged by house, then by subject so that each person in y13 is mentoring one or two y12's, sort of thing, and someone who they can ask questions, and find out how to survive the year basically. There is no use asking me. I sat there (with five kids, most of which were were doing French… not German) with my friend too saying basically, I am the most unorganised person in the world. If I was seriously going to tell them my exact, honest, true thoughts and ways I survived, it would go a little something like this. I only started to use a folder for my pieces of work when the textbook I used to shove them all into couldn't fit many more in without breaking the spine. I used probably two free periods hole punching those pieces of paper, to then randomly put them in my file, which I basically just used as archive storage. Those reading and writing comprehensions we were set each week, due in for the next week, very rarely got done. I somehow managed to slip the radar each week, either by avoiding the teacher when she was collecting them in, or by saying I'll hand it in the next day, and never handing it in. I've done about 5 of each. And this year, I plan on writing the ones I've done out again, then handing them in again. She will actually never know. Of course, I agree to lending my friends my already completed comprehensions, in return for theirs, where I'll change some of the answers, and hand it in as my own. By January, both teachers will have too much on their mind to be chasing up silly little reading comprehensions…
Then, lunch time. We now go in first for lunch. 7 years of messing around standing in lunch queues and waiting for our tutor group to be called in, and FINALLY we can just walk in whenever we want. Today, I bought a little carton of chocolate milk, so I was extremely happy. Actually, then on the way home, my mam also bought me some chocolate milk, double extremely happy.
And soooo many people have left! My business class used to, at the beginning of last year, have 15 people in it. We then got down to 10 people for most of the year, and then walking in the class this afternoon, there were 5. Five people took Business Studies to A2 level. Rediculous.
Tomorrow, I have a 3/4 mile compulsory cross-country run. Ffffff… It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many HILLS!
Aaaaannyyyways, I know everyone hates school, and it's pretty boring if you read my blog and don't go to my school. I promise that I won't blog about it too much, since it's pretty mundane anyway.
I found a super adorable picture of Ola, which simply can't go unmentioned. I'm in love. Seriously, like the cutest picture of him I've seen in a while, and it's even made, like the top 3. It's just, it would look so nice signed! I'm going to resist sending it to him, because he's really busy at the minute. Like, on my birthday, 2nd October, hiiiiiiiiiiiint hiiiiiiiiint, he's flying to South Africa for the week, and no doubt he has a ton of work to do before that. But, but, no. I'll either do it later, or I'll get him to sign him when I meet him. Whenever that will be.…
![]() |
| Safe to say I have this printed… |
Someone tell me! I feel my adoration for Ola has been somehow rekindled (helped by this picture) after a short stint of being fed up with what was happening, or the lack of activity. He just suddenly got really boring all of a sudden, and I know it's important to concentrate on the music and the album, and I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about because I'm not a singer, or ever will be, but surely an Instragram picture now and then wouldn't hurt! Danny manages! Not a peep is heard for days, and then suddenly the standard 'in da studio' tweet is sent, to reassure us that he's still alive. Hopefully he'll either realise this, or someone close to him will, and he'll pick his game up as soon as the album promotion starts. 2013… pffft… I think of this as January, but I know in the back of my mind it will be more like April/June. I don't mind waiting, if the quality's going to be good, but if it's not, and I've waited all that time? We need some Christmas gigs!
I also have a really beautiful way of describing how I feel…
![]() |
| Then again, I don't even really know what this emotion is… |
![]() |
| Has anyone ever noticed that the time on my clock has been the same for about 3 months now? hahaha Plus I broke these sunglasses… My £3 sunglasses! |
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment