You heard it right :( Tomorrow, I start year 13. The toughest year in higher education. Saying that, there's only two.
I might have already said this, but, I'm not going to university. I'm going to pretend I am, and apply, but take a gap year like I was always going to, but then by that time I'll be out of contact with school, and just decline my place on the course. Haha! This sounds like I'm messing universities, school, myself, my teachers and everyone around, but I'm not - it's just easier to pretend and get through it the easy way, instead of having someone bark at you as to what you're going to do when you leave. I'm still not completelyyy sure what I'm doing when I leave, but I do have one (business) idea that I'm not going to talk about at all, because it is good, and I know that if I mention it, other people will steal it. Because it's that good. I need a business partner though!
Today is a bit of a music Monday, or so I thought… because I plan these blog posts in the days leading up, in my head before I write them down, but I don't write down my ideas anywhere, so they're sitting in my sieve (guys, this should totally be said & spelt siv) of a mind. I usually always forget them…
I didn't give you a August playlist (or even a July, I don't think) because I just reuse them from the previous month. But, I feel like it has considerably changed since June. Here is September:
Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
Teddybear - Carl Dust
Amazing - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Trinity Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Acoustic) - Danny Saucedo
Hearts In The Air - Eric Saade
Hotter Than Fire feat. Dev - Eric Saade
Popular / Hearts In The Air / Hotter Than Fire Melodifestivalen Medley - Eric Saade
Love Is Callin' - Eric Saade
Explosive Love - Eric Saade
Fingerprints - Eric Saade
P.O.V - Jedward
Euphoria - Loreen
My Heart Is Refusing Me - Loreen
Zaleilah - Mandinga
Can I Be The One feat. Lazee - Norlie & KKV
Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt (Acoustic) - Norlie & KKV
Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - Norlie & KKV
När Jag Går Ner (Acoustic) - Norlie & KKV
När Jag Går Ner - Norlie & KKV
Pressad Av Tid - Norlie & KKV
Tröjan Du Hatar (Acoustic) - Norlie & KKV
Tröjan Du Hatar - Norlie & KKV
All Over The World - Ola
Given To Fly - Ola
Feelgood - Ola
I'm In Love - Ola
Beautiful Rain - Ola
Still Remember - Ola
Fire - Sons Of Midnight
Stand Up For Love - Sons Of Midnight
Imagine feat. Eric Saade - Tone Damli
If It Wasn't For You - Tooji
Stay - Tooji
Stay (Acoustic) - Tooji
Swan Song - Tooji
Youngblood - Youngblood
American Girlfriend - Youngblood
Play My Song - Youngblood
Blame It On You - Youngblood
And also, I love these:
I might have already said this, but, I'm not going to university. I'm going to pretend I am, and apply, but take a gap year like I was always going to, but then by that time I'll be out of contact with school, and just decline my place on the course. Haha! This sounds like I'm messing universities, school, myself, my teachers and everyone around, but I'm not - it's just easier to pretend and get through it the easy way, instead of having someone bark at you as to what you're going to do when you leave. I'm still not completelyyy sure what I'm doing when I leave, but I do have one (business) idea that I'm not going to talk about at all, because it is good, and I know that if I mention it, other people will steal it. Because it's that good. I need a business partner though!
Today is a bit of a music Monday, or so I thought… because I plan these blog posts in the days leading up, in my head before I write them down, but I don't write down my ideas anywhere, so they're sitting in my sieve (guys, this should totally be said & spelt siv) of a mind. I usually always forget them…
I didn't give you a August playlist (or even a July, I don't think) because I just reuse them from the previous month. But, I feel like it has considerably changed since June. Here is September:
Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
Teddybear - Carl Dust
Amazing - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Trinity Remix) - Danny Saucedo
Amazing (Acoustic) - Danny Saucedo
Hearts In The Air - Eric Saade
Hotter Than Fire feat. Dev - Eric Saade
Popular / Hearts In The Air / Hotter Than Fire Melodifestivalen Medley - Eric Saade
Love Is Callin' - Eric Saade
Explosive Love - Eric Saade
Fingerprints - Eric Saade
P.O.V - Jedward
Euphoria - Loreen
My Heart Is Refusing Me - Loreen
Zaleilah - Mandinga
Can I Be The One feat. Lazee - Norlie & KKV
Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt (Acoustic) - Norlie & KKV
Där Jag Hänger Min Hatt - Norlie & KKV
När Jag Går Ner (Acoustic) - Norlie & KKV
När Jag Går Ner - Norlie & KKV
Pressad Av Tid - Norlie & KKV
Tröjan Du Hatar (Acoustic) - Norlie & KKV
Tröjan Du Hatar - Norlie & KKV
All Over The World - Ola
Given To Fly - Ola
Feelgood - Ola
I'm In Love - Ola
Beautiful Rain - Ola
Still Remember - Ola
Fire - Sons Of Midnight
Stand Up For Love - Sons Of Midnight
Imagine feat. Eric Saade - Tone Damli
If It Wasn't For You - Tooji
Stay - Tooji
Stay (Acoustic) - Tooji
Swan Song - Tooji
Youngblood - Youngblood
American Girlfriend - Youngblood
Play My Song - Youngblood
Blame It On You - Youngblood
And also, I love these:
Doesn't the speaky bit at the beginning sound like Ola?! It's kinda scary, but it's Kim… I've always thought they sound similar…
He was, from what I can work out, only around 18 or 19 when he made these… yay maths!
The original was also Benny Benassi's Bring The Noise
They're both KKV in his early days, and it's not exactly the kind of music I would usually listen to, but I seem to love these two.
I've also tried to translate Tröjan Du Hatar, and surprisingly, English fits in quite well. Yeah you know fine well what you've done, done, done to me…
I'll try and organise a sleepover sometime when we can Ustream, and then eat too many sweeeeties (for one is still only 17 years of age) (unless someone brings some Zingo round…) and I'll totally sing Norlie & KKV for y'all. Vi beude drack för mycket viiin!
Sorry we didn't do one in Sweden. This apology is well overdue. I was under the impression that our house in Malmö had wifi. And it probably did, just I couldn't find the code, and had no time to log onto his computer (despite it being a mac!) and I thought Gothenburg had wifi because she put the wifi code in her guidebook online, but when we got there, she only had the 3G dongle for computers :( and you know what happened the last time we used 3G whilst live streaming… :/ Luckily, now it's September, I'm back on my phone plan :D that's after spending £15 on extra 3G… I tried so hard!
![]() |
| Oh, I'm such a hipster. What with a watermark and all… |
![]() |
| I took this by accident. Very hipster. |
![]() |
I also have a really bad addiction. To chocolate milk. It is just the NICEST stuff on the planet, aside from this chocolate cheesecake, I do believe I have previously raved about. But chocolate milk! I got addicted when we bought some from Ica in Sweden, and now it's just like a need, not a want. I tried to make my own, but it will never be as nice as the store bought stuff… for once.
Chocolate cheesecake is also my wedding cake… whether he likes it or not.
On a slightly healthier note, today I went to the dentist. It wasn't too bad actually. My brother got wrong hahahaha! But I have nice teeth, and he filled the chip out of my front tooth in! :D
Incase you didn't know, here is the best picture I have…
The chip is on the right tooth on the first picture, and the left on the second, because the second picture was taken with the front camera on my iPhone. But I chipped it when I was at trampoline practice on a Saturday morning. I think I was especially excited to get on or something, and bent my knees really fast to jump onto the trampoline, but I was too close to the frame and chipped that tooth. I'm surprised at the little damage it caused, considering I slammed my tooth onto a metal bar. But still, now it's fixed. I'll not show you, that's a little wierd, but if I take a picture, and it's noticable, I'll put it up. I also saw an x-ray of my teeth. I've never really been x-rayed, and this was the first time I've ever seen an x-ray of me… haha
I'll see if I survive school tomorrow. I'll be sure to let y'all know how sustained human interaction goes…
Jordanavia :)




No comments :
Post a Comment