Guess who got tickets for Eurovision 2013! MEEEEEEE! And two friends haha. I'm kinda really excited… hehe
Our seats aren't front row, by any means, because we only got the £30 ones. But we'll be at Eurovision, and so will a lot of people I'll probably know from Facebook, Twitter etc, and I'll be able to be one of those people that posts a picture on Instagram of where they are, and there's just a stream of pictures from the same concert…
I have to thank my mam for getting the tickets, since she went home specially to figure out how to use ticnet haha :) I might make a sign, but you probably won't see it… we'll have a flag instead :D A Swedish one… We had a sign idea, that I can't write on here… yeah. hehe
Our only problem at the minute is accommodation… there is none, basically. I might as well just buy an apartment, since it will probably be easier.
And YYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS… I just found the mark scheme for a German past paper I need to do…
Anyway… here are some cute cats… they are UNBELIEVABLY cute at the moment… I just love them all. I just love all cats everywhere. Actually, sad news - a cat I knew called Brian got put down a few weeks ago. He was the ugliest cat you've ever seen with a temper to match, but he was kinda sweet. He got cat flu and couldn't recover. RIP Bräyahn…
I've kind of just been reminded, that wor Jaxon cat, was secretly named after Justin Bieber's little brother Jaxon… I don't think I've ever told anyone this…
Tomorrow is my German day. Wednesday is no longer Wednesday, it is now Mittwoch. Monday Tuesday Mittwoch Thursday Friday. I practically speak German allll day… difficult life…
Apparently I'm good at speaking though, because I can just talk, and talk, and talk… It's made better by it being a completely meaningless topic… magazine advertising. There isn't exactly a lot to say…
More German - now I have to do this past paper :( I see no reason for doing this, but…
Jordanavia :)
Our seats aren't front row, by any means, because we only got the £30 ones. But we'll be at Eurovision, and so will a lot of people I'll probably know from Facebook, Twitter etc, and I'll be able to be one of those people that posts a picture on Instagram of where they are, and there's just a stream of pictures from the same concert…
I have to thank my mam for getting the tickets, since she went home specially to figure out how to use ticnet haha :) I might make a sign, but you probably won't see it… we'll have a flag instead :D A Swedish one… We had a sign idea, that I can't write on here… yeah. hehe
Our only problem at the minute is accommodation… there is none, basically. I might as well just buy an apartment, since it will probably be easier.
And YYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS… I just found the mark scheme for a German past paper I need to do…
Anyway… here are some cute cats… they are UNBELIEVABLY cute at the moment… I just love them all. I just love all cats everywhere. Actually, sad news - a cat I knew called Brian got put down a few weeks ago. He was the ugliest cat you've ever seen with a temper to match, but he was kinda sweet. He got cat flu and couldn't recover. RIP Bräyahn…
| Remember OJ? The one on the far left is him :O |
| He still fits in my hand though! |
| And of course some toadstools. I just love them :) |
I've kind of just been reminded, that wor Jaxon cat, was secretly named after Justin Bieber's little brother Jaxon… I don't think I've ever told anyone this…
![]() |
| It couldn't be anybody elses brother… |
Tomorrow is my German day. Wednesday is no longer Wednesday, it is now Mittwoch. Monday Tuesday Mittwoch Thursday Friday. I practically speak German allll day… difficult life…
Apparently I'm good at speaking though, because I can just talk, and talk, and talk… It's made better by it being a completely meaningless topic… magazine advertising. There isn't exactly a lot to say…
More German - now I have to do this past paper :( I see no reason for doing this, but…
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment