Thursday, 20 December 2012

Christmas Cards

This isn't really a blog post… really, but I just thought I'd share one story…

Today, I had 3 free periods… which basically means on a Thursday I have NICHTS ZU TUUUUN (nothing to do) from 1:40pm until 4:00pm. Like, the way my timetable works, I have 2 frees on Monday, then 1 on Tuesday, and actually last Tuesday I had NONE because I had my German speaking exam… actually here, I'll just take a picture of my timetable… it will be easier…


Now do you see why I like Thursdays and Fridays? I actually hate Monday and Tuesday because I have English Language then… And I practically fall asleep in all of the Business lessons… I only really enjoy German… I'm sad.

Anywayz, in my three frees today, I had no homework or anything to do, so I decided that with the piece of card I stole from English that morning, I'd make a Christmas card that I could send to somebody. So I made this:


It was beautiful. Except I had a problem. I didn't know who to send it to. I could have sent it to the nice boy in year 12, because I always threaten to send him one. I actually threatened my friend the other day that if he didn't come into school the following day, that I'd buy 2000 Christmas cards from eBay for £20 and I'd send one to every single person in our school from him. He came in. Then I tried to think of a teacher I liked enough to send it to, who would appreciate it, because y12 boy would not appreciate a card from me. None. I could have sent it to wor German assistant because at least he appreciates me haha… but I hadn't actually finished it in time and it would be weird to go and hand it to him… so I had THIS amazing idea. 

I just wrote this inside:

How sweeeeeeeet!
I also made the envelope out of a stolen piece of A3 paper haha. 





I'm just going to leave it somewhere in the common room tomorrow, in hope that someone finds it and gets a nice surprise. Hopefully I won't have left it too strategically placed… 


Also, I never even showed you the card I gave to Ola last year, and I've known about it for the whole year, meaning to post a picture of it… so finally, one year on, here it is:

So loveingly constructed… I think it took like an hour or something to do it haha…
Y12… I had EVEN MORE spare time than I have now… how is that even possible?

And this was another cute design I did… how sweet

But yeah, apart from the first card, I haven't sent, never mind made, any cards this year. It would be too much to send a card to everyone everywhere… Because believe me, I would if I could. 




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment