Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

Merry Christmas everyone! If I don't get to speak to you before Tuesday, I hope everyone has a great time with
family and friends, and spends time relaxing and doing the things you like to do. So what if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, would it really mean anything to you if you were lying on life support the next day? We always wish for and lust after the things we can't have, and we always look over so many small things we take for granted, such as having your eyesight, hearing, or having someone to buy a present for. Some people don't even have anyone to buy for, and some people can't physically afford it. Material things aren't everything, and as long as you're happy and healthy, I honestly wouldn't trade that for all of my Christmas presents ever recieved. Take a moment out on Christmas day to think about taking a breath in and then out again, and then smile, and realise how lucky you are to be able to do that.

Aside from all the philosophical stuff, remember that card I made last Thursday?



























My friend stole it from me, and put it on another desk in the common room. When I remembered it and asked about it, he didn't know where it was. IT WAS GONE. I asked another friend who said that the envelope had apparently been thrown away, but he didn't know where the card went. IT'S GOOONNNNEEEEEE!! Litterally, I have no idea where. Worst part is, it was put on a table that I realllyyyyy didn't want it put on… Since the group of people that will probably have picked it up are y12's, who I try to… stay away from. haha. At least it doesn't have my name in…

Here is a picture of Fletchy-bum:

How sweeeeet!!
We'll probably be getting him next week… this is so exciting hahaha! :D


I went out to our Christmas meal tonight too… I love seeing everyone together since some of my friends go to college, and often on times we go out places, there's only a few of us, but today everyone came along, and it was a really nice meal :)


I look like a propa little y12 kid…

Nice arm…




We'll all be doing something during the holidays too, since we only have a very limited amount of time together, since a lot of people are moving away for university. Which reminds me, I SENT OF MY UCAS!! My academic tutor FINALLY sent through my reference, and it was sent to UCAS on Friday night :D I feel like a 10 ton weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Apparently my personal statement is strong too… which is a bonus :D


On a slightly unrelated note, remember that guy that we saw that looks stupidly similar to Danny? I sent him a message telling him that he did, which admittedly was a tiny bit weird. Imagine if I just got a message from some random kid telling me I looked like someone I've never heard of. But it's a special case if you look like Danny… Danny is superior to everyone and everything. One must drop everything and run if Danny calls. Anyway… he finally replied, so now our mission is complete! Worst part is, I kinda hoped for him to ignore the message forever because I need to make a load of trips to that shop to buy camera film, and have it developed… whoops.
My friend also found a guy in another shop that looks like Anton, apparently. So now we may have another 'tell random people they look like famous people they've never heard of' mission.



So, looking forward to tomorrow night, since tomorrow night is the night I get to wear my new Christmas pyjamas. A wonderful, and forcefully implemented tradition by myself, in which I get new pyjamas for Christmas eve, when I get to wear them. And then Christmas! I'm secretly looking forward to the pigs in blankets. In fact, that's no secret.

So,

merry Christmas, beautiful. x



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment