Perhaps…
I've noticed that this is my last half term. My last ever week off school for the sake of having a week off. After this break, there's Easter, but then after that the next half term (aptly named summer half term) occurs after the start of year 13 study leave. Whuuuut.
But during this last week, my parents have been away. They went to Swedish lap land for a week to see the northern lights and whatever else there is up there, and came back yesterday.
I'd make a wonderful housewife, if I only had to look after myself. Plus my house is on the large size, so cleaning does genuinely take all day. But I suppose living alone was fun, if not a little boring at times. And I'll have you know, they came home to a relatively cleeeean house :D
Yesterday I went shopping. Shaaaahhping. But I also went to the post office, to post this baby:
A letter to Anton. Apparently, because until a few weeks ago, he wasn't tooooo busy, he could reply to all his letters. Obvs now he's a lot busier, what with Andra Chansen rehearsals and everything, but you never know… he might send my picture back. If Eric Saade, Sweden's Justin Bieber, could send me a signed picture back, Anton Ewald can. If you're interested, it was this beautiful picture:
And I ended up printing about 6 copies off, because they were either too pale, or too fake tan looking, or liney, or too small for the paper… urgh. But the one I sent was perfect, and I was pretty happy with it.
In the letter too, I explained in the most basic sense the story of the snygg sign, which, if you're not aware of it yet, I could explain it to you now, if you wish? If you already know the story, you don't have to read this haha.
This was our sign for Anton last year at Melodifestivalen, when he was a dancer. When we were making the sign, I didn't realise how long the word 'snygg' was, and it didn't fit on my sign. So we chopped an extra bit off some more card and stuck it on, so that 'snygg' could fit on the sign. And so then, we had to 'fold my snygg out' so that the sign could be read, since for carrying purposes, the two G's would fold up. And if you're not English, that sounds hilarious in English. And so we walked around Stockholm occasionally folding my snygg out. But then the verb 'fold' changed to 'get', because in English again, 'get your syngg out' sounds even more funny. And so that is now the joke. When we see a nice boy, we would get our syngg out. But the only guy we would ever get our real snygg out for, is Anton. :)
But whilst shopping yesterday, I also went a bit OTT with the earrings. I love earrings. And so I got a set, then found another set, then found it was buy one get one free! So we had to buy another set. Then I found more nice ones in another shop. We tried to shop for clothes, but the jewellery kept distracting us.
Ok, and this is funny.
I have developed a strange love affair with someone I don't even like. This is the strangest feeling. His name is Joe Crowley, and he's a TV presenter for the BBC, who featured in a dream of mine a few nights ago. But there is nothing I like about him haha. I did a little reading, and he has an undergraduate degree in history and a post graduate degree in journalism. And he has a really annoying posh accent, and he's like, 30. I posted a tweet yesterday, since he's also the presenter of Holiday Hit Squad, and this morning, I got this reply… o_O
He sent me a winky face! He's not helping this awful situation!
Jordanavia :)
I've noticed that this is my last half term. My last ever week off school for the sake of having a week off. After this break, there's Easter, but then after that the next half term (aptly named summer half term) occurs after the start of year 13 study leave. Whuuuut.
But during this last week, my parents have been away. They went to Swedish lap land for a week to see the northern lights and whatever else there is up there, and came back yesterday.
I'd make a wonderful housewife, if I only had to look after myself. Plus my house is on the large size, so cleaning does genuinely take all day. But I suppose living alone was fun, if not a little boring at times. And I'll have you know, they came home to a relatively cleeeean house :D
Yesterday I went shopping. Shaaaahhping. But I also went to the post office, to post this baby:
A letter to Anton. Apparently, because until a few weeks ago, he wasn't tooooo busy, he could reply to all his letters. Obvs now he's a lot busier, what with Andra Chansen rehearsals and everything, but you never know… he might send my picture back. If Eric Saade, Sweden's Justin Bieber, could send me a signed picture back, Anton Ewald can. If you're interested, it was this beautiful picture:
And I ended up printing about 6 copies off, because they were either too pale, or too fake tan looking, or liney, or too small for the paper… urgh. But the one I sent was perfect, and I was pretty happy with it.
In the letter too, I explained in the most basic sense the story of the snygg sign, which, if you're not aware of it yet, I could explain it to you now, if you wish? If you already know the story, you don't have to read this haha.
This was our sign for Anton last year at Melodifestivalen, when he was a dancer. When we were making the sign, I didn't realise how long the word 'snygg' was, and it didn't fit on my sign. So we chopped an extra bit off some more card and stuck it on, so that 'snygg' could fit on the sign. And so then, we had to 'fold my snygg out' so that the sign could be read, since for carrying purposes, the two G's would fold up. And if you're not English, that sounds hilarious in English. And so we walked around Stockholm occasionally folding my snygg out. But then the verb 'fold' changed to 'get', because in English again, 'get your syngg out' sounds even more funny. And so that is now the joke. When we see a nice boy, we would get our syngg out. But the only guy we would ever get our real snygg out for, is Anton. :)
But whilst shopping yesterday, I also went a bit OTT with the earrings. I love earrings. And so I got a set, then found another set, then found it was buy one get one free! So we had to buy another set. Then I found more nice ones in another shop. We tried to shop for clothes, but the jewellery kept distracting us.
![]() |
| Because I really wanted some crosses… |
| Gotta love the iPhone 5's front camera |
| And Jessops is still shut :'( |
Ok, and this is funny.
I have developed a strange love affair with someone I don't even like. This is the strangest feeling. His name is Joe Crowley, and he's a TV presenter for the BBC, who featured in a dream of mine a few nights ago. But there is nothing I like about him haha. I did a little reading, and he has an undergraduate degree in history and a post graduate degree in journalism. And he has a really annoying posh accent, and he's like, 30. I posted a tweet yesterday, since he's also the presenter of Holiday Hit Squad, and this morning, I got this reply… o_O
He sent me a winky face! He's not helping this awful situation!
| Fletchie? |
Jordanavia :)





No comments :
Post a Comment