Well, it's kinda sad. Only a little though…
We took Fletcher to the vet yesterday because he had gooey eyes. That is a vile mental image. Anyway, we kind of already knew he had conjunctivitis, so we were just going to pick up some medication to help it go away. But because he's never been to a vet before, he got a once over as you do when you go to the vet usually. But the vet picked up on something irregular in his heart, which she was pretty sure was a heart murmur. But he's fine in himself, and it's likely to only be a small hole from even before he was born, when the blood flowed the other way around his body. Apparently that happens in unborn cats, and when they're born, their heart valves develop and the blood flows the 'right' way. But one of Fletcher's just hasn't done that and so there's turbulence in his heart. It doesn't really cause any problems, apart from that the heart murmur is likely to be the reason he's really small and skinny, also resulting in a weakened immune system. He's fine though! Promise!
And so I bought some shoes. These are pretty awesome shoes, if I'm honest. Even though they're not 'cool' shoes, because they're from Next, haha, but they're cool shoes, if you understand… ;)
You may recognise the style, I'm not sure…
but I've been looking for a pair like these for a loooooong time… and I fiiinally found them! For £25 too… so I was like, extra happy. Plus they definitely are womens too, so that makes me even more happy.
And I've just sat and watched a video about Sea World, and all the dolphins and the whales and all the dancers and divers… and I was practically crying rivers all the way through it, and I have no idea why. Dolphins doing tricks just make me cry. And I want to do shows with dolphins and be all swimming through the water with them, then riding on their backs then diving off of trampolines. It looks awesome. Noone ever take me to Sea World though, because I'll probably just cry through the whole thing and not enjoy it.
And remember last post about me saying Jenga never comes home? He came home like, right after I wrote the last post. I'm pretty sure he reads these too, and just pops in 'unexpectedly'.
I know they're brothers and it's pretty obvious that they're alike, but when you look at Jenga, and you can convince your brain that it's Jaxon, it's so weird because he has the same face and features, and he even has the same mannerisms haha. It's so weird watching a black Jaxon walk round.
Today we had the most awesome lesson, because our German teacher is a supply teacher, but he's permanently hired to teach our German lessons. He's a sort of freelance teacher I guess, if you can get those. But obviously he hasn't been blinkered by my schools rediculous way of working, and their unbelieeevably boring ways of teaching lessons. My school boasts an awsome IT system (which never actually works… you have never experienced IT technical issues until you've been to sixth form at my school) and in fairness to them, what works, is good, and there are interactive whiteboards in practically all 67 classrooms but teachers can only use one feature on them, which is the black pen…
Anyway, our… freelance teacher brought in from some other department some interactive voting keypads and we had a lesson where we answered questions from the textbook using these keypads so that everyone could feed back their answer. I have been going to that school for 7 years now, and not once have I even seen these keypads even just in the box! Apparently they use them in physics, but it's the first I've seen of them.
And it's also Easter now. Short half term? 4 weeks is a short half term, but you know that feeling you get at the end of the term when you just hate people haha. Walking into school thinking, 'I hate all of these people' haha. It doesn't help that my school is waaaayy over capacity. There are more kids than ever in school now and you litterally cannot move in the corridor. I remember when I was in y7 being terrified of sixth form and even the older years, but now they're all fearless brutes, and because I'm not much taller than most of them, instead of me pushing them around, they push me around! I feel like I'm back in y7. I'm looking forward to 18 days lie in. 18 days. That's like, longest easter holiday ever? Apart from that one time in year 6 when we had one week at school, one week off, one week back then two weeks off haha. That was complicated… for a year 6.
Plus I'm so excited for the summer. And by the summer, I mean SOMMAR I SVERIGE!!! I am too excited for the Rix FM festival dates to be announced and then the acts to be confirmed, because I want to see if I can get three dates squeezed into 5 days :D Wouldn't that be awesome? Espeically if they get a lot of the Melodifestivalen acts from this year, which is likely :D
I was looking at going to Peace & Love actually, but I'd be going on the Saturday, which is 900kr, and then only Darin and Norlie & KKV would be performing, that I like, so there's not much point. But I do want a wristband…
Jordanavia :)
We took Fletcher to the vet yesterday because he had gooey eyes. That is a vile mental image. Anyway, we kind of already knew he had conjunctivitis, so we were just going to pick up some medication to help it go away. But because he's never been to a vet before, he got a once over as you do when you go to the vet usually. But the vet picked up on something irregular in his heart, which she was pretty sure was a heart murmur. But he's fine in himself, and it's likely to only be a small hole from even before he was born, when the blood flowed the other way around his body. Apparently that happens in unborn cats, and when they're born, their heart valves develop and the blood flows the 'right' way. But one of Fletcher's just hasn't done that and so there's turbulence in his heart. It doesn't really cause any problems, apart from that the heart murmur is likely to be the reason he's really small and skinny, also resulting in a weakened immune system. He's fine though! Promise!
And so I bought some shoes. These are pretty awesome shoes, if I'm honest. Even though they're not 'cool' shoes, because they're from Next, haha, but they're cool shoes, if you understand… ;)
You may recognise the style, I'm not sure…
but I've been looking for a pair like these for a loooooong time… and I fiiinally found them! For £25 too… so I was like, extra happy. Plus they definitely are womens too, so that makes me even more happy.
And I've just sat and watched a video about Sea World, and all the dolphins and the whales and all the dancers and divers… and I was practically crying rivers all the way through it, and I have no idea why. Dolphins doing tricks just make me cry. And I want to do shows with dolphins and be all swimming through the water with them, then riding on their backs then diving off of trampolines. It looks awesome. Noone ever take me to Sea World though, because I'll probably just cry through the whole thing and not enjoy it.
And remember last post about me saying Jenga never comes home? He came home like, right after I wrote the last post. I'm pretty sure he reads these too, and just pops in 'unexpectedly'.
I know they're brothers and it's pretty obvious that they're alike, but when you look at Jenga, and you can convince your brain that it's Jaxon, it's so weird because he has the same face and features, and he even has the same mannerisms haha. It's so weird watching a black Jaxon walk round.
Today we had the most awesome lesson, because our German teacher is a supply teacher, but he's permanently hired to teach our German lessons. He's a sort of freelance teacher I guess, if you can get those. But obviously he hasn't been blinkered by my schools rediculous way of working, and their unbelieeevably boring ways of teaching lessons. My school boasts an awsome IT system (which never actually works… you have never experienced IT technical issues until you've been to sixth form at my school) and in fairness to them, what works, is good, and there are interactive whiteboards in practically all 67 classrooms but teachers can only use one feature on them, which is the black pen…
Anyway, our… freelance teacher brought in from some other department some interactive voting keypads and we had a lesson where we answered questions from the textbook using these keypads so that everyone could feed back their answer. I have been going to that school for 7 years now, and not once have I even seen these keypads even just in the box! Apparently they use them in physics, but it's the first I've seen of them.
And it's also Easter now. Short half term? 4 weeks is a short half term, but you know that feeling you get at the end of the term when you just hate people haha. Walking into school thinking, 'I hate all of these people' haha. It doesn't help that my school is waaaayy over capacity. There are more kids than ever in school now and you litterally cannot move in the corridor. I remember when I was in y7 being terrified of sixth form and even the older years, but now they're all fearless brutes, and because I'm not much taller than most of them, instead of me pushing them around, they push me around! I feel like I'm back in y7. I'm looking forward to 18 days lie in. 18 days. That's like, longest easter holiday ever? Apart from that one time in year 6 when we had one week at school, one week off, one week back then two weeks off haha. That was complicated… for a year 6.
Plus I'm so excited for the summer. And by the summer, I mean SOMMAR I SVERIGE!!! I am too excited for the Rix FM festival dates to be announced and then the acts to be confirmed, because I want to see if I can get three dates squeezed into 5 days :D Wouldn't that be awesome? Espeically if they get a lot of the Melodifestivalen acts from this year, which is likely :D
I was looking at going to Peace & Love actually, but I'd be going on the Saturday, which is 900kr, and then only Darin and Norlie & KKV would be performing, that I like, so there's not much point. But I do want a wristband…
Jordanavia :)

No comments :
Post a Comment