Friday, 12 April 2013

Last school holiday?

Yes. And I still have a mountain of homework to do… aaaand I've left it to the very last moment to do like 6 essays… good move.

But do you know why I've left it until now? For various reasons…

On Wednesday we went for a birthday meal with some friends. If anyone's aware of Newcastle, we went to Kingdom in town. It's actually a really nice place and the food is super nice too. I watched my piece of pork get cooked too, which was, interesting haha. It was! I kinda forgot to take a picture of everyone who was there, even though I was reminded like twice haha. Instead, I took some selfies instead…




Now you see I have a problem haha… wait, there's more…

Then we tried to go to town… and walked past this, cough…



But that was only in passing… We ended up at some 40 year olds pub trying to order pitchers, but because not everyone had ID / not even everyone was 18, we got kicked out before we even had a sip hahaha, so we had to stand outside central station listening to radji music waiting for a lift home hahaha.  But aside from that it was a good night. Of course, I'm 18 and I had ID, so I could have just stayed on my own hahaha. But that would have been weird, because I don't know where or how my friend found this bar, but it was just full of old men watching football and playing cards. Like, what? Why here? Anyway, we took some selfies pretending we were clubbing instead…

But you can't exactly fool anyone…

And then Thursday we went to the metrocentre… surprise surprise. Look what we saw…



As per, the shutters were half open and there were people inside. But we still didn't manage to think of an excuse as to why we should run around inside for 5 seconds, then run back out. Like we're brave enough to do that


But then today I found out that it opened for real. Apparently this morning was it's first day of trading, and I just KNOW that there wasn't a red ribbon and some scissors, and they probably had no customers for the first hour or two. In fact, we payed a visit! IT'S OPEN! And I can tell you that the young kid is indeed already sick of his life hahaha.



We walked in and someone asked if we were alright, and I just shouted 'aayyeeee!' by accident. We were just so happy, and although it felt different, the fact that 4 months later we were standing in Jessops again was a difficult thing to comprehend. But actually, will it ever be the same as before? We're not sure yet… :(
But we took a little wander around the store, and we found possibly the cheapest thing they sell… a little £7.99 disposible camera. But it was so cute, and we didn't even know you could buy disposible cameras still. I bet the dudes stocking the shelves were like, 'what is even the point in putting these out. They're the most rediculous things that nobody will ever buy' haha. But for us it was an investment, and our first picture we took with it was of our classic Apple store photo…



On the other side, yes, there is a pram. It was parked there the entire time we were there, and there weren't even any kids around that would have used it…


Selfies! We're the worst…


Aside from the metrocentre… here is Fletcher…



And Jaxon when he was particularly unflattering…

This tinted moisturiser is more like moisturised fake tan :/ 


aaaand now I have to do my 6 essays…



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment