Monday, 15 July 2013

Beautiful people at beautiful beaches

Now of course I'm talking about me, and my friends.

We are the worst people at organising anything social, so this is a big occasion, especially since everyone managed to get there, apart from one.
It was so warm, and the sea breeze was really welcome. We stayed on the beach practically all day, which is also surprising because if you remember the last time we went to the beach we left at like 3pm because it was just so cold. But not this time…



Look at the dog shadow…

Yes, I am wearing that shirt again…


At the beach like Kim
How creepy is this hahaha?!

Selfie-ception…
Got told I looked ultra-hipster in those sunglasses…



 Then we got off the bus and got completely lost… Like, for a few minutes, the precision of my location was reduced to 'Gateshead', but I had no idea where abouts in Gateshead. On a brighter side, I found the Kodak shop…


I got home shattered, and I sat in the spa bath, and it was lush hawhawww.



I'm a little bit hooked on Euro Truck Simulator 2, since my brother got it the other day. It's so sad, because all you do is drive around in a truck, but it's somehow really quite good…


And I have some awesome news! Remember how I left the disposable camera on the bench in Malmö? Well the guy has just sent me it back, so I should get it some time this week :D :D I'm so excited to see what's on it hahaha, plus it's another trip to Jessops, which, although it's not the same, it's still a trip to Jessops maaaan… awesome place. I'll scan all of the pictures and post them on here incase you took one, or know about the project.


I have an Ed Sheeran phone case, it looks a little like this…



And I definitely had some more news… but I can't remember what it is…

Apart from the fact that I've been watching more Ola videos that are posted in our team leaders group and thinking how much I would like to be in the crowd at one of his concerts. I mean, he's obviously not my most favourite singer ever anymore but he still holds a small place in my heart, and he probably always will. It's more pride than anything at this point, because he's managed to do so well abroad, which I know has always been his dream. And I'd like to be able to say I helped very slightly in that process. I don't know if I can or not, because he's managed to do well in Italy, Turkey and Russia, of which I play no part in, but even being his Street Team leader for the UK could count for something, and one day I know I'll meet him and he'll know who I am and we'll have a connection, because I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THAT AWESOME VIDEO FOR HIS BIRTHDAY DON'T YOU DARE FORGET THAT OLA. And he rang me once to say hi. I could barely even say hi back. It was awesome.



Yes I collected all dem videos, and did mine at the end, and edited it whilst failing my AS Levels, eating my Christmas dinner, and I even made dem popping noises at the beginning - watch and be amazed.


I'm also just saying, look out for his new song… I don't even know if I can tell you the title, but it's a pretty good summer tune. I can't for the life of me remember what song it sounds like, because it's a bit electronic, but once it's released, you'll all tell me, yeah? I don't know when it'll be released though, but I'm guessing pretty soon…


But this is my favourite Ola…




And if you're starting to get into Ed Sheeran but you don't know where to start, or are still unconvinced,  I suggest you watch this:


I feel like a lot of people have already seen this, because it's a pretty popular video for Example, Ed Sheeran and Nando's fans alike…




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment