Monday, 22 July 2013

We're talking about Ola again…

Using the Blogger app, for the wonderful reason of having no computer this week. These blogging apps are notoriously bad at working, and my iPhone typing skills are something to be desired, so bear with, and try to imagine what the word might have once wanted to be…

I'd like to clear something up. Something which I think a lot of people will think regarding me, which I have to say is not true. 
I like Danny. Danny is awesome, and he has a charm which is, well, charming, and he's smart, and an awesome singer and dancer, and pretty, and a really sweet guy and all of this…

I like Norlie & KKV, or more specifically, Kim Vadenhag. Kim is the sexiest mofo there is, and I don't even think Norlie would say no. Sure, he's a diva but he's a freakin awesome diva who can make women in the vicinity melt and crawl along the ground behind him licking, the ground his shoes touch. Just me? Oh… He also seems like quite a sweet guy, and probably a right laugh on a night out.
 
I like Ed Sheeran, who perhaps doesn't quite have the ability to make womankind melt to the ground, but he is just the most awesome, genuine, down-to-earth guy there is, and his voice is second to none. Like, if this was bed wed dead, Ed Sheeran would definitely be wed, because imagine him making you breakfast in bed, then lightly strumming a guitar and sticking it on the loop pedal as he enjoys his breakfast with you. 
Anyways… what I'm about to say is the most important point. 

Ola. Nobody on this earth will ever know just how much those three little letters mean to me. This is the guy who turned me insane for 4 years, with me living and breathing Olaness every single second of my waking life, and probably a large percentage of my sleeping life too. He is one of about three people who has ever made me cry, and the only person who has made me cry more than once over. He is one of the only people for whom I would give up everything, and will continue to do so for as long as we both live. Yet I have never even seen him live. Nobody will ever know how much that pains me, and how much I would also give up to just say hi to him, and to make him smile. It's a heart-wrenching thing being so near, yet so far, for so long. 
For those who don't know, I run his UK street team, and despite it not being terribly rewarding, when you hear his song on the radio, or in a restaurant, I always think to myself saying to the people around me 'I run his street team', 'That guy knows me', 'ME AND OLA GO WAAAAYYYY BACK!'. However I can never show them the picture we have together, because it doesn't exist. 
Side note, I had a dream the other night of me shouting to some complete stranger, 'HOW IS HE EVER GOING TO KNOW TO MARRY ME IF WE'VE NEVER MET!' Hahahaha, sorry, I just remembered that then…

So yeah, I never went off Ola, I just got frustrated. I'll always be there for him, and I'll always support what he does, because of the strange magical journey he's took me on for the last 5 years. He makes me so proud, knowing how far he's come and even emotional when his songs are on in public haha. He's super stubborn, a massive pain in the bum, and a little JÄVEL for giving me so much false hope, making me cry so much and forever being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I love him, and I always will. He may never know how much, but perhaps one day I'll be able to tell him. Maybe :)



Jordanavia :)

2 comments :

  1. Great post, Jordan! :)Happy for you because Ola disappointed me and I'm sad when I think about him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's disappointed me ten times over but I never hold it against him, because there's nothing I can change about the past - you just gotta look to the future, and see how he can un-dissapoint you haha :)

      Delete