Saturday, 6 July 2013

Yay for Employment!

It's been a beautiful week. Good people, good weather and good reasons to smile. What more do people want from life?

I kinda have a job, sort of. I'm no longer unemployed, which makes me a good person in the eyes of the government. Now technically this job is at my dad's company, but I don't speak to him, or even really see him during the day, so it doesn't count.
This week I've been scriptwriting, which officially makes my job title 'freelance scriptwriter', but that is ridiculous. First job and I'm a freelance scriptwriter? I don't think so…
However the script is for a corporate video, which I've been told we might have to film parts for. That takes me back to my work experience days in year 10, because I actually worked with the video department at my dad's for that too haha. Not my fault, I was meant to go somewhere else but they never responded to my calls or emails, so I had to go there instead. It was awesome though, and we went filming onsite loads.
But next week I'll be doing powerpoint presentations. And that's the extent to which I have been informed too. I know very little more about what I'll actually be doing… still, it's cool, because it's so much better than sitting watching Bargain Hunt all day…

I haven't got any work selfies… I'm too busy for that. Can you even believe it?! Too busy for selfies? Gosh…

But last weekend I was at a fundraiser for the cattery, which was a bunch of country singers singing songs I'd never heard of haha. I've seen Walk The Line, and so I knew the Johnny Cash songs, but there were only like, 2 hahahaha.


I'm one of those people who always take picture of their food haha


I thought this cat looked like Dobby the house elf…

Tired kitty


And now we all know about the obsession I have with chocolate milk, but just look what I found in Morrisons! Chocolate and ORANGE milk, and it actually tastes like orange Smarties haha.




I put this on instagram and it blew up completely, and I have no idea why…
I obviously didn't iron my top…
I promise my arm isn't actually that deformed…


Polka

And the reason I haven't posted a post for a little while, is because I haven't done anything worth writing down. So I always say to myself I'll blog when I have something substantial… but sometimes I can go a while without doing much at all. This is one of those weeks…



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment