Sunday, 29 September 2013

Ola's September

Ola's August



Has Ola had a busy September? The answer is always going to be YES! Ola's constantly busy, if he's not touring, he's in the studio, if he's not in the studio he's making videos to songs we haven't even heard yet, and if he's not doing that, he's suspiciously quiet.

We left off last month on the verge of him releasing Jackie Kennedy, his first 'fully international' single. Now it hasn't been officially released in the UK yet, since his management are releasing it country by country. On the 3rd September, it was released to Italy. His adoring Italian fans got the first listen to the whole song, as it was released on iTunes and also on the radio. How's it doing? That's a very good question, and I'm not really sure. Italy is still in love with I'm In Love, a lot more than they are with Jackie Kennedy, and since Maybe wasn't even released there, only a select few even know about that song. It's too soon to give it a gold / platinum sales award, so perhaps in time we could see one of those? Who knows... Jackie Kennedy did manage to get itself into the top 100 on the National Airplay Chart in Italy though.

I think it's an awesome song, and whilst you can still tell that it's definitely one of Ola's songs, it shows off his new musical direction, which I really like. It's shifted from four chord pop music to something very unique and likeable.
These are always being removed from Youtube, so if this video doesn't work, just search 'Ola Jackie Kennedy'.

Shortly after releasing Jackie Kennedy, he remained in Sweden so he could 'supervise' the filming and editing of the new music video to Maybe, which is due to be released in Sweden soon. Once again because this is Ola, I have no idea when this will be, since he has no concept of creating suspense, so for all I know, it could be released tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from it though:


I have a little Oliniho earring like that, except mine is a pendant on a necklace, and it's all funky colours.


On the 12th September, Ola and his band were practising on top of the world, in Stockholm.



I can't work out what this was for, since Ola's actually wearing a microphone, but he hastagged the word Human on the picture, which suggests this could actually be the title of an album track... how exciting!


But then on the 13th September, he made his way over to Milan, because he was playing on Italian television show Quelli Che on the 15th, however he went two days earlier so that he could watch the football match...

Typical Ola...

Ola on Quelli Che
If you get motion sickness, don't watch this video...


Here is an interview Ola did with Nicola, the presenter, who Ola said he looked like Luigi from Mario.
Casual racism, but nevermind...


That same day, and still in his pyjamas, Ola received his double platinum sales award for I'm In Love in Italy. 


And the brown bag strikes again

This also happened, and I think it's the captain of Inter Milan's shirt... I could be wrong. And also Luigi.

Skipping ahead a few days, after shooting yet another music video, Ola announced that the artwork to his new album, titled Carelessly Yours, was finished!

This doesn't look like it, but perhaps it is. WE'LL NEVER KNOW! This is Ola we're talking about...

Jetting back to Sweden, Ola appeared on RixFM, a popular radio station in Sweden. In the mornings, they interview artists and on 26th September they interviewed Ola. If you want to listen, you can here.
It's in Swedish, but it's Ola's voice, and even if you don't speak Swedish, it's a nice voice haha.



He donated his sunglasses to charity hahahaha.
Winter is coming...
Then suddenly, on the same day, he ended up in Russia!
He first went to MTV, and had popcorn and champagne...




And then to Prime Time for an interview... with the brown bag



The next day, ho did some interviews and performed on morning television... in the dark... Must be a Russian thing.







Fantastic picture!

Jackie Kennedy live - plus whistling!!

Which brings us up to date. The date for his new album is 14th January 2014 and what we know so far, is that it opens with an Overture, and also features another song called Tonight I'm Yours. However I'm suspecting Jackie Kennedy and Maybe will be included on the new album too, but it's still exciting to see what the rest of the album sounds like.


Ola also released the video to Jackie Kennedy, but only to Russia. This will of course be released worldwide in time, just not yet, and no, I haven't seen it either, but I have seen some stills, and it looks like it could be done in a similar style to I'm In Love.




And I've just been informed as a street team leader, that we're going to be spreading some important links during the next week, so look out for that!

https://www.facebook.com/TeamOlaUK



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment