Thursday, 3 October 2013

I'm now 19 years old!

Wow. It doesn't seem 5 minutes since I turned 18. Where has the year gone?! Plus I've only just got used to saying 'I'm 18', and now I have to think! I got asked my age today and I hesitated then said '19', which felt like I was lying, but it looked like I was lying too, and had 'forgotten' how old I was haha.

So yesterday my alarm was set for 7, since I had a 9 o'clock lecture (woo!), but I stayed in bed until like, half past. Except shortly afterwards, I was rudely disturbed by the fire alarm. Yes, they had in fact scheduled a fire drill for 7:30am.
In fairness, I was aware of it beforehand, because my friends across in the accommodation next to me had theirs the day before, so I was sort of expecting it, but not when I was running blind around my room looking for jogging bottoms and hoodies that fit hahaha.

Then a three hour lecture followed that! Great birthday. Nah, it was only until 12pm, and then I went home, to get ready, to go back out again. I am never actually in my flat…

Then I went out with my family to Las Iguanas in Newcastle, which is a Latin restaurant. Now obviously I had fajitas… like, why wouldn't I?!

Then I opened my presents yaaaay. Preseeeennttsssss! Most practical birthday to date, complete with the wooden spoon I so desperately needed haha.


But I had a good day, thanks for asking. And thanks to all the people who wished me happy birthday too! And to those who didn't… I took note hahaha…


Aside from my birthday, selfies…





Shupppiiinng

Yaaaaay!

Went to another lock in haha. This one wasn't as good as the metro one…

Here is my birthday cake hahaha

so cute


Tomorrow I'm venue shopping for my uni project… my Christmas party needs a venue! So we're trekking across the north east to find a suitable place to hold it…
I've also been on the train again today, because I'm literally on some mode of public transport everyday. Today it was Newcastle again, spying on the rival team's venue shopping haha… such a bad spy though, because I wasn't spying, I was made to go haha.

And then back to the metrocentre, yaaaay!
I need some film… some actual 120 film for my grandad's camera that I've finally figured out how to use… Hopefully I can get at least one good picture out of it haha.

But now I'm bored, spent too much money online and have given in to the chocolate bars… :(

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment