Apologies for the apparent lack of blog posts. It seems the truth is finally coming to light, in that my life really isn't that exciting.
Recently it's just been full of work for university, and skillfully avoiding lectures. I guess I just missed having half term…
Basically you'll enjoy this blog post if you enjoy selfies, because after finding that I was lacking in selfies, I've overcompensated.
Here's the first one…
And I've included this one because I don't think it looks like me, but I'd be quite happy if it did, in some respects.
Last Friday the 1st I went to Durham, and Durham is so pretty. If anyone lives in the North East, come down to Durham between the 14th and 17th November for Lumiere. It's basically where they light up the entire city with projection mapping and pretty coloured lights and brand it 'Lumiere'. It only runs every other year, and this year I'm volunteering on it. So we went for our induction… and got the train! Woo!
We also had a moment in Durham Cathedral because that's where they filmed parts of Harry Potter, and my friend had never been before, and he was amazed haha.
I also realised that it's also where Quidditch training on a Playstation 1 Harry Potter game was set… Never realised that before, and I also haven't played the game for about 10 years, but I recognised it because it was the level I could never get passed…
And guess what season it is:
Just going to stick those in there…
Then it was bonfire night!
My grandma died on bonfire night a couple of years ago, and so to remember her we always set off a white firework on the 5th November. And also have a quality facetime sesh with the fam daaan saaaath.
And after yet another 5 day weekend, I decided to drag myself into uni. It was difficult, believe me. Wednesday's are pretty useless though. Every day is pretty useless to be honest…
And because I've been in Newcastle practically every single day, I had to go yet again on Friday because we had a meeting with our Christmas party client in Gosforth. Weeeyyy, that's 40 minutes on the metro… Takes absolutely forever to get there… Good meeting though, as far as meetings go.
It was so funny, because on the way back, I sat with my friend who sat playing Angry Birds the entire journey, but there was also this other girl who sat next to me, who got on at Monument or somewhere. I didn't take much notice of her, apart from when she ate something, and I looked at her, and I suddenly realised that I knew her haha. Except I couldn't tell her because she had her music on, and I wasn't entirely sure it was her. So I rang her phone and it rang, but she didn't pick up because she didn't hear it. So then I took a picture of her, and texted it to her hahahahaha. Saying 'I'm sitting next to you on the metro'. How creepy can you get?! It took her about 10 minutes to check her phone and I was so nervous hahaha, but she realised and we had a little catch up. Moral of the story is, don't sit next to me on the metro haha.
And then I went to the stadium of light because R&B were operating a show in there. And so I stayed for the show, and the derig, and the entire putting away of all of the stuff back in Newcastle, and I ended up having a 23 hour day.
However, because we finished at like, 6am, we had a McDonalds breakfast. Oh my goodness, how nice are they?! I've never been up early enough doing anything to warrant getting a McDonalds breakfast, and now I'm contemplating getting up extra early before lectures to go and get a McDonalds breakfast…
So actually, my life is still hush hush, like the last blog post, and yes there still is a gaping hole… You'll find out one day.
This time tomorrow, last year, we were watching Ed Sheeran. Wow. How things have changed, for the complete best. This means it's also been a year since we found our Danny look-a-like. Ask me if I want to relive the year? Naaahh, I'd rather not thank you. It's been good at times but I'm 100% positive this next year will be 100 times better.
You know those times where you make your own inspirational quotes up? I wish I could actually live by them myself. The current one is to tell people stuff whilst you have the time. Because without being too morbid, tomorrow they could die and you would never have told them what you want them to know. I hate that.
The other one that goes round and round in my head is f-ing yolo. I just keep saying that to myself and it usually works haha. Not sure if the emphasis comes from the swearing or what, but perhaps f-ing just tell 'em! would work too? haha. I've gotten over most of my shyness, because believe it or not I was the shyest kid you will ever know. I wouldn't even speak in someone else's house, never mind sit on their furniture. Give me a drink actually, I'll spit it out after a drink or two.
Also bought Spotify Premium. Just thought you should know.
Working from Tuesday. Back being creative team assistant, most likely filling in PowerPoints, but who cares, because I know I can do it well and quickly. Moneeyyy…
Aaand, I need money because I am going to Paris. I don't know where this sudden urge has come from, but I really want to go to Paris, and after sticking it on Twitter, my best friend said she'd go with me! haha, so that was it sorted really, I'm going to Paris.
I don't go out drinking in Sunderland every night, contrary to some people's beliefs, so I end up saving heaps of money, which I know I'll have left over at the end of December / this year / the next three years. I have to pay it all back anyway so why not just use it for some awesome times?
By the way if anyone else fancies a quick trip to Paris, you are more than welcome to join us ha!
Jordanavia :)
Recently it's just been full of work for university, and skillfully avoiding lectures. I guess I just missed having half term…
Basically you'll enjoy this blog post if you enjoy selfies, because after finding that I was lacking in selfies, I've overcompensated.
Here's the first one…
And I've included this one because I don't think it looks like me, but I'd be quite happy if it did, in some respects.
Last Friday the 1st I went to Durham, and Durham is so pretty. If anyone lives in the North East, come down to Durham between the 14th and 17th November for Lumiere. It's basically where they light up the entire city with projection mapping and pretty coloured lights and brand it 'Lumiere'. It only runs every other year, and this year I'm volunteering on it. So we went for our induction… and got the train! Woo!
| Another selfie |
We also had a moment in Durham Cathedral because that's where they filmed parts of Harry Potter, and my friend had never been before, and he was amazed haha.
I also realised that it's also where Quidditch training on a Playstation 1 Harry Potter game was set… Never realised that before, and I also haven't played the game for about 10 years, but I recognised it because it was the level I could never get passed…
| He was in her seat haha |
| Charlotte is mint at the selfie thing. She looks like how my grandma would look taking a selfie… |
And guess what season it is:
| Yule log season! Absolutely adore these… |
| Sunrise the other morning, it was pretty nice. |
| Sunset on the same day |
Just going to stick those in there…
Then it was bonfire night!
My grandma died on bonfire night a couple of years ago, and so to remember her we always set off a white firework on the 5th November. And also have a quality facetime sesh with the fam daaan saaaath.
And after yet another 5 day weekend, I decided to drag myself into uni. It was difficult, believe me. Wednesday's are pretty useless though. Every day is pretty useless to be honest…
| My face the entire lecture… |
And because I've been in Newcastle practically every single day, I had to go yet again on Friday because we had a meeting with our Christmas party client in Gosforth. Weeeyyy, that's 40 minutes on the metro… Takes absolutely forever to get there… Good meeting though, as far as meetings go.
It was so funny, because on the way back, I sat with my friend who sat playing Angry Birds the entire journey, but there was also this other girl who sat next to me, who got on at Monument or somewhere. I didn't take much notice of her, apart from when she ate something, and I looked at her, and I suddenly realised that I knew her haha. Except I couldn't tell her because she had her music on, and I wasn't entirely sure it was her. So I rang her phone and it rang, but she didn't pick up because she didn't hear it. So then I took a picture of her, and texted it to her hahahahaha. Saying 'I'm sitting next to you on the metro'. How creepy can you get?! It took her about 10 minutes to check her phone and I was so nervous hahaha, but she realised and we had a little catch up. Moral of the story is, don't sit next to me on the metro haha.
And then I went to the stadium of light because R&B were operating a show in there. And so I stayed for the show, and the derig, and the entire putting away of all of the stuff back in Newcastle, and I ended up having a 23 hour day.
| Back into snapchat… jordanavia |
| And it was like 1°c and I was freeeeezing |
However, because we finished at like, 6am, we had a McDonalds breakfast. Oh my goodness, how nice are they?! I've never been up early enough doing anything to warrant getting a McDonalds breakfast, and now I'm contemplating getting up extra early before lectures to go and get a McDonalds breakfast…
| Hi my name's Jordan, and this is my family. They're probably not like yours, and that's why they're mine. |
| Jango looked homeless, because the underfloor heating was on. |
So actually, my life is still hush hush, like the last blog post, and yes there still is a gaping hole… You'll find out one day.
This time tomorrow, last year, we were watching Ed Sheeran. Wow. How things have changed, for the complete best. This means it's also been a year since we found our Danny look-a-like. Ask me if I want to relive the year? Naaahh, I'd rather not thank you. It's been good at times but I'm 100% positive this next year will be 100 times better.
You know those times where you make your own inspirational quotes up? I wish I could actually live by them myself. The current one is to tell people stuff whilst you have the time. Because without being too morbid, tomorrow they could die and you would never have told them what you want them to know. I hate that.
The other one that goes round and round in my head is f-ing yolo. I just keep saying that to myself and it usually works haha. Not sure if the emphasis comes from the swearing or what, but perhaps f-ing just tell 'em! would work too? haha. I've gotten over most of my shyness, because believe it or not I was the shyest kid you will ever know. I wouldn't even speak in someone else's house, never mind sit on their furniture. Give me a drink actually, I'll spit it out after a drink or two.
Also bought Spotify Premium. Just thought you should know.
Working from Tuesday. Back being creative team assistant, most likely filling in PowerPoints, but who cares, because I know I can do it well and quickly. Moneeyyy…
Aaand, I need money because I am going to Paris. I don't know where this sudden urge has come from, but I really want to go to Paris, and after sticking it on Twitter, my best friend said she'd go with me! haha, so that was it sorted really, I'm going to Paris.
I don't go out drinking in Sunderland every night, contrary to some people's beliefs, so I end up saving heaps of money, which I know I'll have left over at the end of December / this year / the next three years. I have to pay it all back anyway so why not just use it for some awesome times?
By the way if anyone else fancies a quick trip to Paris, you are more than welcome to join us ha!
Jordanavia :)

No comments :
Post a Comment