I've found myself caught between a nap and a metrocentre visit. What do you do to fill the 7 hour gap?
We'll do another chronological blog post, so that I can remember everything, and the only way I can do that is with photos.
Oh, but seeing the word photo's just reminded me - if anyone knows any photographers, and you feel like chatting them up, this line is for you. Hey, you really put the hot in photo… ;) You're welcome. Plenty more where that came from…
Me and my brother found this hilarious, because she looks homeless. Homelessness isn't funny, apart from when it's your cat trying to get warm from the underfloor heating. She's so dramatic.
Innocent smoothies now have hats, and they're the cutest things ever. I like hats, but now there are mini hats, and any miniaturised version of anything is my favourite. I have three, but the numerous stuffed animals my family own have now claimed them. Mainly the skinny penguin my mam has at her desk at work.
Speaking of work, I now work! On Tuesdays! If you follow me on twitter, you might have noticed I keep posting those really annoying pictures of the behind the scenes before events, and that's what I do. I make the powerpoint, then eventually, I'll be operating the powerpoint at the show. Tuesdays are good days :)
These things usually last until like 4 or 5 in the morning, so I usually lose a morning of my life the next day, but it's totes worth it. I'm pretty good at not sleeping, so finishing at 4am kinda suits me.
But now my diet looks like this:
I was ASHAMED to have all of this sitting on my knee in the car, but I was so hungry, I was hangry.
My mam came round to my flat the other day and blitz'd the place. She was like Mary Poppins without the reservedness and some sort of subconscious cleaning instinct kicked in and she like, tidied my desk and my floor, and I was shocked because I had been struggling to make it look tidy for weeks! Unfortunately, my floor is a floordrobe again, but I just keep telling myself that it's easy tidiable and I'll do it when I can't breathe for mess. It's getting to that stage now again…
And look at what a sensible, mature student I am…
Hahahahaha, verified so hard…
This was the night a strange man knocked at our door, and me and my brother hid upstairs, only to find it was our new neighbour coming to introduce himself. We were scared though…
Went out for a night in Hexham for my friend's godparent's daughter's 21st birthday. Yeah.
And I ate a Bounty. Yay, free Bounties.
Saturday I was a Lumiere volunteer.
But it was so cold and boring and dark and lonely and my 'friend' abandoned me and so I didn't go back for the Sunday one haha. Oops.
Then I walked somewhere when it was freeeezing cold…
Yesterday we were in Newcastle, and it turns out they have the Christmas market in Grey Street now.
So we walked around there for a while, and because I was hungry (not quite hangry yet though), I had lunch.
I ordered my Bbbratwurst in English, but when the man turned away, I said it again, but in German, and he heard. So then we had a small conversation about how I had an A-level in German, and that's why my German was so good. And he said I spoke very good German. But then he started talking about something I had no idea about, about the sloping uni buildings in the city having while pipes that don't look straight. Like, what? He even explained it in English and I still didn't understand. But then he asked if I wanted to try his curry sauce. Yes, things really did move that fast. But I tasted it on the end of a plastic fork instead, but it was like ketchup with curry powder in it, so it was 'zu scharf für mich'. Yeah. Tschüss. Frau Neibig would be proud :')
Then I took my friend to the Chinese supermarket, because she's never been before. And I went a little overboard buying 2 boxes of this crap:
They're edible, but… they look like dog treats, and I really hope they're not. They don't taste like beef, so I think I'm ok…
And then I got a McBusted ticket. Like, why, I'm not really sure. But I'm going in May, and I'll probably have the most awesome time hahaha.
Today I was supposed to have a 3 hour lecture, but instead I had a 50 minute test. The test was super easy because I could remember everything in my short term memory. Ask me what I wrote now and I won't be able to tell you. Love hate relationship with tests now, because they are still tests, but they replace 3 hour lectures… hmm
Next week we have a trip to the glass centre, ooooooooooh! It's 2 minutes across the street.
And now I'm off to the metrocentre, yaaaaay!
Working on Friday, not being payed. It's fine, I don't even care anymore. I do so much without being payed it's just normal… pushover.
Our Christmas party is in like 15 days time and I'm not sure if I've done what I need to or not. All I'm in charge of is the silent auction, and partially the finances, so like, maybe I'm ok, but we'll have to just see. Should be good though, I'm organising it…
Still can't fill in the gaps from the last two blogs. Soz liek. Divvint chin iz.
Jordananvia :)
We'll do another chronological blog post, so that I can remember everything, and the only way I can do that is with photos.
Oh, but seeing the word photo's just reminded me - if anyone knows any photographers, and you feel like chatting them up, this line is for you. Hey, you really put the hot in photo… ;) You're welcome. Plenty more where that came from…
Me and my brother found this hilarious, because she looks homeless. Homelessness isn't funny, apart from when it's your cat trying to get warm from the underfloor heating. She's so dramatic.
Innocent smoothies now have hats, and they're the cutest things ever. I like hats, but now there are mini hats, and any miniaturised version of anything is my favourite. I have three, but the numerous stuffed animals my family own have now claimed them. Mainly the skinny penguin my mam has at her desk at work.
Speaking of work, I now work! On Tuesdays! If you follow me on twitter, you might have noticed I keep posting those really annoying pictures of the behind the scenes before events, and that's what I do. I make the powerpoint, then eventually, I'll be operating the powerpoint at the show. Tuesdays are good days :)
| These kind… |
| Work selfie |
These things usually last until like 4 or 5 in the morning, so I usually lose a morning of my life the next day, but it's totes worth it. I'm pretty good at not sleeping, so finishing at 4am kinda suits me.
But now my diet looks like this:
I was ASHAMED to have all of this sitting on my knee in the car, but I was so hungry, I was hangry.
My mam came round to my flat the other day and blitz'd the place. She was like Mary Poppins without the reservedness and some sort of subconscious cleaning instinct kicked in and she like, tidied my desk and my floor, and I was shocked because I had been struggling to make it look tidy for weeks! Unfortunately, my floor is a floordrobe again, but I just keep telling myself that it's easy tidiable and I'll do it when I can't breathe for mess. It's getting to that stage now again…
| See what I mean? |
| Selfie no. 30416 |
And look at what a sensible, mature student I am…
Hahahahaha, verified so hard…
| You make a better door than a window, Boo… |
This was the night a strange man knocked at our door, and me and my brother hid upstairs, only to find it was our new neighbour coming to introduce himself. We were scared though…
Went out for a night in Hexham for my friend's godparent's daughter's 21st birthday. Yeah.
| So red. Not even sure why… |
| Made it, because I'm so artistic. |
| Also found some bubbles |
And I ate a Bounty. Yay, free Bounties.
Saturday I was a Lumiere volunteer.
But it was so cold and boring and dark and lonely and my 'friend' abandoned me and so I didn't go back for the Sunday one haha. Oops.
| Peoples eyes were projected on the side of a university building. |
| Here is the sun. Not the real sun, but… |
| If you don't have me on snapchat, you're missing out. I'll do the rest of Europe, but I'll not post them here haha |
Then I walked somewhere when it was freeeezing cold…
| do u see how cold i am? |
Yesterday we were in Newcastle, and it turns out they have the Christmas market in Grey Street now.
So we walked around there for a while, and because I was hungry (not quite hangry yet though), I had lunch.
| German sausage. Don't deny it. |
I ordered my Bbbratwurst in English, but when the man turned away, I said it again, but in German, and he heard. So then we had a small conversation about how I had an A-level in German, and that's why my German was so good. And he said I spoke very good German. But then he started talking about something I had no idea about, about the sloping uni buildings in the city having while pipes that don't look straight. Like, what? He even explained it in English and I still didn't understand. But then he asked if I wanted to try his curry sauce. Yes, things really did move that fast. But I tasted it on the end of a plastic fork instead, but it was like ketchup with curry powder in it, so it was 'zu scharf für mich'. Yeah. Tschüss. Frau Neibig would be proud :')
Then I took my friend to the Chinese supermarket, because she's never been before. And I went a little overboard buying 2 boxes of this crap:
They're edible, but… they look like dog treats, and I really hope they're not. They don't taste like beef, so I think I'm ok…
And then I got a McBusted ticket. Like, why, I'm not really sure. But I'm going in May, and I'll probably have the most awesome time hahaha.
| Rocking the Emmanuel College look |
| Work selfie. Everyone was watching me take this hahaha. Otherwise I would have taken 6 more. |
Today I was supposed to have a 3 hour lecture, but instead I had a 50 minute test. The test was super easy because I could remember everything in my short term memory. Ask me what I wrote now and I won't be able to tell you. Love hate relationship with tests now, because they are still tests, but they replace 3 hour lectures… hmm
Next week we have a trip to the glass centre, ooooooooooh! It's 2 minutes across the street.
And now I'm off to the metrocentre, yaaaaay!
Working on Friday, not being payed. It's fine, I don't even care anymore. I do so much without being payed it's just normal… pushover.
Our Christmas party is in like 15 days time and I'm not sure if I've done what I need to or not. All I'm in charge of is the silent auction, and partially the finances, so like, maybe I'm ok, but we'll have to just see. Should be good though, I'm organising it…
Still can't fill in the gaps from the last two blogs. Soz liek. Divvint chin iz.
Jordananvia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment