Here's a piece of interesting news before the actual interesting news.
I got asked back filming for Sunderland's ad campaign again on Tuesday. I don't know why they keep ringing me, but they do and after turning down two shoots they'd already asked me do to previously, I couldn't keep saying no, so I agreed to do this one on Tuesday morning.
Turned up half an hour late with my friend because we were too busy having Frankie & Benny's breakfast…
Which, by the way, isn't even as good as Premier Inn's. Anyway, turns out there were only a handful of people at this shoot which was inside the Sciences building. They had roped in a couple of other people who were innocently trying to get some work done, since they were, once again, short of people. As they were getting ready, WE GOT CALLED TO MAKE UP. This is no joke, me and my friend had our hair and makeup done by the makeup artist. I don't know why I was so nervous haha. Felt very VIP though.
Then, as we sat on the seats, I was the one right in front of the camera and therefore the key person in the 'conversation' the 6 or 7 of us were having. It was always 'everyone talk to Jordan', 'right, now say hi to Jordan again', etc. I'm alright with that… I can talk about myself for hours. It was a very different atmosphere to the Thursday, as I'm called by name instead of 'pink backpack girl'. The company used to work on the same estate as I do now… so much to talk about…
Ok, so then on Wednesday I was having a lazy day at home since I'd been filming the previous day and was going to Paris the following day. But as I scrolled through Twitter, I saw that a band from Australia I like were actually performing at the metrocentre at 1pm. I was gutted because I would have loved to have seen them since they're the ones that sing Geronimo and I'd probably never see them live, and I really like that song. But I tweeted that, saying how gutted I was to have missed them and both the metrocentre and Sheppard replied saying they were back on at 3pm, so I should hurry down. 3pm. It was 2:24pm. The bus came at 2:26pm. In two minutes I managed to get dressed and actually ran part of the way to the bus stop. If I hadn't run half way there, I would actually have missed the bus, it was that close. So in about a 4 minute turn around, I had gone from sitting on the sofa to sitting on a bus on the way to the metro. Anyway, I got there in time and saw them do a 20 minute set in Times Square.
The person who manages the metrocentre's twitter recognised me too and said hi hahahaha. Then after they had performed, one of their promo guys came and asked me my name and if I wanted to meet them haha. How awkward, I'm 19, alone and about to meet a band to get a photo and a signed poster hahahahaha. I got up to them and told them 'I am far too old to be doing this…' and they laughed and they knew me from twitter too. So Twitter famous… So I got a photo with them, which seemed to be obligatory, but the pressure all got a bit much and I look a bit terrified.
They're cool guys though. Tweeted me after saying how it was nice to meet me, and that is how you retain fans. Something Ola definitely lacked.
So then the day after I went to Paris.
That love lock bridge is amazing. Even my dad was impressed by the sheer amount of locks there actually are. I know there are campaigns to stop people from doing it because the bridge is literally being torn down by them all. There are boards and tape and everything over the broken sections and it's really quite alarming how much of the bridge is being destroyed by these locks. You can see on the first picture the holes next to the handrail. They're where the mesh has come away… crazy.
And for all my friends from work…
My dad looking, not at Notre Damme, but at the Kara stack beside it…
I move out in 13 or so days! Out to Sunderland again to start uni again… after about 4 months summer break, I am so ready to actually do something again, haha. Should be really good. Looking forward to next year :)
Jordanavia :)
I got asked back filming for Sunderland's ad campaign again on Tuesday. I don't know why they keep ringing me, but they do and after turning down two shoots they'd already asked me do to previously, I couldn't keep saying no, so I agreed to do this one on Tuesday morning.
Turned up half an hour late with my friend because we were too busy having Frankie & Benny's breakfast…
Which, by the way, isn't even as good as Premier Inn's. Anyway, turns out there were only a handful of people at this shoot which was inside the Sciences building. They had roped in a couple of other people who were innocently trying to get some work done, since they were, once again, short of people. As they were getting ready, WE GOT CALLED TO MAKE UP. This is no joke, me and my friend had our hair and makeup done by the makeup artist. I don't know why I was so nervous haha. Felt very VIP though.
| Danielle loving life |
Then, as we sat on the seats, I was the one right in front of the camera and therefore the key person in the 'conversation' the 6 or 7 of us were having. It was always 'everyone talk to Jordan', 'right, now say hi to Jordan again', etc. I'm alright with that… I can talk about myself for hours. It was a very different atmosphere to the Thursday, as I'm called by name instead of 'pink backpack girl'. The company used to work on the same estate as I do now… so much to talk about…
| She brushed my hair :'( |
| But it definitely looks better when you don't brush it hahaha |
| Living the movie star lifestyle, because it was Twos'day :D |
Ok, so then on Wednesday I was having a lazy day at home since I'd been filming the previous day and was going to Paris the following day. But as I scrolled through Twitter, I saw that a band from Australia I like were actually performing at the metrocentre at 1pm. I was gutted because I would have loved to have seen them since they're the ones that sing Geronimo and I'd probably never see them live, and I really like that song. But I tweeted that, saying how gutted I was to have missed them and both the metrocentre and Sheppard replied saying they were back on at 3pm, so I should hurry down. 3pm. It was 2:24pm. The bus came at 2:26pm. In two minutes I managed to get dressed and actually ran part of the way to the bus stop. If I hadn't run half way there, I would actually have missed the bus, it was that close. So in about a 4 minute turn around, I had gone from sitting on the sofa to sitting on a bus on the way to the metro. Anyway, I got there in time and saw them do a 20 minute set in Times Square.
The person who manages the metrocentre's twitter recognised me too and said hi hahahaha. Then after they had performed, one of their promo guys came and asked me my name and if I wanted to meet them haha. How awkward, I'm 19, alone and about to meet a band to get a photo and a signed poster hahahahaha. I got up to them and told them 'I am far too old to be doing this…' and they laughed and they knew me from twitter too. So Twitter famous… So I got a photo with them, which seemed to be obligatory, but the pressure all got a bit much and I look a bit terrified.
![]() |
| Very sad photo. Plz send help. |
So then the day after I went to Paris.
| Missing some crackers if you don't have me on Snapchat: jordanavia (planes go 600mph though ;) ) |
That love lock bridge is amazing. Even my dad was impressed by the sheer amount of locks there actually are. I know there are campaigns to stop people from doing it because the bridge is literally being torn down by them all. There are boards and tape and everything over the broken sections and it's really quite alarming how much of the bridge is being destroyed by these locks. You can see on the first picture the holes next to the handrail. They're where the mesh has come away… crazy.
![]() |
| Notre Damme |
And for all my friends from work…
My dad looking, not at Notre Damme, but at the Kara stack beside it…
I move out in 13 or so days! Out to Sunderland again to start uni again… after about 4 months summer break, I am so ready to actually do something again, haha. Should be really good. Looking forward to next year :)
Jordanavia :)








No comments :
Post a Comment