Sunday, 21 September 2014

Alton Towers and Moving House

I've slacked so much recently. Partly because I've had nothing to talk about. Nothing has been happening because I've still been on holiday from both work and university and spending my days in bed and in the garden.




Fam 
 Featuring in Sunderland's promotional campaign…

If you see that girl in the dark hoodie on TV, that's me :D

Doing some fabulous painting of the office


But then we went to Alton Towers! Oh, wow I absolutely love roller coasters. I just want to go on them all, all the time. Considering doing a theme park tour of Britain soon. Might move onto Europe and America later, if I win the lottery or something… Totally going again.

Jeb sleeps with one eye open…




Phoning next door hahaha, wild life




arty


Got wet on the rapids hawhaw

Fun on da horsies
I appreciate I don't have many pictures of my time at Alton Towers but it's an offering. See, I had such a good time I just didn't have time to take any photos. And I don't trust my phone in my pocket on the rides hahaha.

Little Charl got dirty

Then I went to work. Despite it being four long tiring days sitting infront of a computer at the Hilton, it was nice to get back to work again.



Sold our souls to Revs, whilst remortgaging our house to afford their drinks…

New house!
Finally moved into our new house too! It's just about falling down, but it's warm and my bedroom is cosy so I should be alright for a year. It'll be nice to live in a proper house rather than a room at halls. 
I even ordered my Asda shopping online yesterday to be delivered, like, how organised and grown up is that?! That is something my own family does… Still looking forward to going back home for Christmas though, amongst other times like for the party in October I got really really drunk at last year. Yes, I am invited back! Can't wait hahahaha.

Fisheyed the cat… aww :(

My little baby :'(


Can't wait to finish being a student. I want my own house with 5 cats again… 

Start uni properly tomorrow. 9am - 3pm will be a rude start to uni life again. Not particularly looking forward to 9am starts again :(


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment