Thursday, 11 February 2016

Vlogs and Surveys!

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling very positive today. I haven't done the dishes, but I have handed in 6000 words of my dissertation, it's been very sunny and I have good hair today.

I have had my hair cut though. If you see how long it was on the last blog post, it's about an inch shorter than that now, and a whole lot lighter. It hangs much better now, and the dry ends have goonneeee!

Quickly,
I've been to Manchester and back…




Such a nervous night, I just couldn't control how nervous I was about doing my job. It was fine though, so I hope it stops me being nervous in the future.


awwww he loves it


I'm gutted my snapchat from the other day didn't save, it was of Jaxon looking up at me from the ground and it was super cute.


She said 'she tried' but it's better than some I've had!

Very proud of myself for making these, and eating them all too :D


I walked through the door on Tuesday to an empty house, apart from these two who came right up to me and were totally lovely. I had put my bag down three seconds earlier and Fletch was already on it.


They're literally the only pictures I have from the last few weeks. I don't know what I've been doing…

Melodifestivalen started last weekend though! It's very exciting to have it back again, even though this is the first year in the last five years I won't be going to the final :(

However, I was very impressed with Robin Bengtsson's song, and also glad Ace Wilder went straight to the final, so my two favourites from the first round did the best.


Could I please ask everyone who's reading this to complete this questionnaire?
It's for my dissertation and I need 100 responses to make it legit, and I'm fairly close to achieving that. It's really short, and will only take 5ish minutes to complete, but it really helps me out. It's actually to do with events held in theme parks, but you don't have to have gone to a theme park event to take part, because to tell you the truth, I've never been to one either.



The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sCBoOE1PkIdqfb07jJkoMaE3B11FCI7Q3dO7ICKQBJg/viewform if you can't see the actual form above.


Also, some fairly exciting news, I recorded my first vlog today!



It's taken a fair while to get round to doing it, and I was never ready, or prepared, or free to do it, and eventually today, after handing in my 6000 words, I got round to doing it! It was a lot of fun, in the end. I think to start with I was really nervous, and I could feel it in my voice as I was recording it. It was like presenting in front of a class of people, except there was noone there.

See if you like it, if you do, let me know, because then I'll make another, maybe.

Anyway, behold, my first vlog - 10 facts about me.


Be kind.



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment